We are a family of 4 (2 children aged 8 & 10) and stayed in a privilege apartment for 11 nights. We did not go all-inclusive, preferring to eat breakfast and a light lunch in the apartment and go to alcudia or port alcudia for dinner in a nice restaurant. Tried the breakfast on a few mornings but at €50 for the 4 of us it wasn't good value for money.
Positives: All staff were helpful and competent. Our apartment had a nice big garden with a hammock. Close to children's clubs and pools. Food was good. Rooms were clean. Kids loved the children's club. Apartment cleaned and tidied well every day and at a time we decided. Close to the beach (5 min walk) and good restaurants. Family oriented.
Negatives: No good water slides for older kids. Apartment was small for the price. No English language TV channels. Wifi was poor in our particular apartment but good elsewhere, for instance reception. Sofa bed for the children.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Zafiro Tropic is located just 200 m. from the stunning beach of Puerto de Alcudia. Its services, facilities, gastronomy and friendly staff will make you have some unforgettable holidays in Mallorca. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Jet2Holidays , Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, TravelUp, Odigeo, Priceline, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, HRS and Cancelon so you can book your Zafiro Tropic reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Viva Tropic Hotel Port d`Alcudia
- Viva Tropic Puerto Alcudia
- Viva Tropic Alcudia
- Alcudia Viva Tropic
- Zafiro Tropic Majorca, Spain