This hotel is of a very high standard, the hotel and rooms are very nice decorated lovely and immaculately clean. The furniture is decent to.
We stayed for 7 nights All Inclusive and we never ate out once as the food was outstanding, breakfast you could get bacon, eggs,sausages etc or cereals, fruits and yoghurts for the healthier holiday makers unlike my hubby and son who were in heaven with the pancakes and waffles. Prosecco is also available at breakfast. At lunch we chose to dine at the pool bar the food was very nice and there was a good choice of burgers, lovely salads chicken kebabs, lasanga etc and everthing from spaghetti bolognaise to chicken nuggets for the kids. Dinner in the evening is a buffet which was varied and delicious.
We stayed in a one bedroom premium apartment which was gorgeous and very clean however the sofa beds are not comfortable at all and I really would not recommend them for more than a few nights. We were facing the road which dis not bother us at all as it was so quiet. We were offered a room upgrade but did not take it to be honest it is not worth the extra money as you are rarely in your room and the garden apartments are surrounded by hornets.
There is plenty to keep the kids entertained the kids club is brilliant, the staff never stop and work really long days, the pirate splash pool is great. The adults only pool is amazing, it's gorgeous and the fact it's next to the kids pool didn't bother me at all.
I used the Spa and had a full body massage which was simply lovely it was quite expensive overpriced really but I was on holiday and chose to indulge. Margo was lovely.
The service was very good and the waiters were lovely Jaun and Sebas stand out they were very friendly the only critism I can make is that on an evening it is table service which yes is lovely however these guys were so busy it was taking over 30 mins to get a drink that in the end we were going to the bar inside. This should be looked at.
The location of this hotel is perfect it is a 5 min walk to the beach which is absolutely stunning along with the port.
Overall we had a lovely family holiday this hotel is aimed at families so if you are looking for a quiet break then don't go, had a few people giving us scornful glances when my 23 month old son made a bit of noise... The staff were great with him by the way.
We loved it and we were sad to go we have already looked at prices for next year however giving my son will be 2 then the price has rocketed and I am not willing to pay £1000 extra for the same room.... If I am paying full price for him then he should have a bed and not a sofa bed which is really hard. It is a very high standard hotel but it is expensive worth staying all inclusive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A tan solo 200m de la preciosa playa del Puerto de Alcudia, y en pleno centro de su area comercial y de ocio, el Hotel-Apartamentos Viva Tropic dispone de una situacion que ofrece todas las garantias para la mejor estancia vacacional. Renovado en 2010, sus comodas y completas instalaciones son perfectas para unas vacaciones en familia: habitaciones amplias y elegantes, tres piscinas, una general, otra con juegos de agua y un Barco Pirata y, la mas exclusiva, una piscina chill out con camas balinesas, asi como un area de Spa con piscina cubierta, sauna, bano turco y jacuzzi, y una pista polideportiva. Ademas, el Hotel - Apartamentos Viva Tropic cuenta con el mas completo programa de animacion para todas las edades y las mas deliciosas propuestas gastronomicas en sus restaurantes: buffet, snacks y a la carte. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Jet2Holidays , Odigeo, Priceline, TravelUp, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HRS, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Zafiro Tropic reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Viva Tropic Hotel Port d`Alcudia
- Viva Tropic Puerto Alcudia
- Viva Tropic Alcudia
- Alcudia Viva Tropic
- Zafiro Tropic Majorca, Spain