“A step up in all aspects...”

Club Restaurant Bellavista
Ranked #12 of 212 Restaurants in Port d'Alcudia
Price range: US$15 - US$72
Good for: Local cuisine, Kids, Child-friendly, View, Business meetings, Bar Scene, Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Italian, Spanish and Mallorquine Restaurant of high standards of quality, Located on the waterfront of Alcudia (Puerto de Alcudia, Paseo Maritimo). Bellavista is open for Breakfasts, Restaurant, Lounge Bar. Open from 8am till 2am 7 days a week, all year around.
Taunton, United Kingdom
“A step up in all aspects...”
Reviewed 6 June 2014

Loved Bellavista. We were enticed in the first instance by the look and feel of the place and by the lovely guy (sorry we never did get your name) on the entrance. It's far removed from the other bars and restaurants in the vicinity inasmuch as it's stylish, friendly and what's more- the music they were playing was exactly to my taste- quality funky lounge and deep house which gave the place a chilled vibrancy that vibrancy that other places lacked. Don't get me wrong tho it wasn't in-your-face loud, just at the right level for a nice ambience.

The staff were all very friendly and helpful- a lovely bunch who were multilingual and polite. Food-wise, there was a good selection and the quality really was 1st rate- I had muscles on my first visit, while my wife a goat's cheese dish of some description. I was there on my 40th birthday evening and had such a good experience we were there a few days later.

Thanks to the Bellavista staff for making it a birthday to remember!

See you again soon.

Marcus 'n Samantha.

• Visited May 2014

• Czech first
  • Finnish first
  • Polish first
Waltham, United Kingdom
“Error in the translation of menu”
Reviewed 27 May 2014

The food was not as described in menus, short measures with beer should be .5 ltr but well short. We were disappointed with food.

• Visited May 2014
London, United Kingdom
“Lovely food - especially Paella”
Reviewed 20 May 2014

We had lovely food here. The waiter who took our orders was extremely friendly & nice. Was a shame about the waiter who bought our food. Knocked over a drink all over my son. Didn't apologise & just said you can go to the toilet & sort yourself out. We weren't happy as he didn't even offer to replace our drink. We complained to the waiter who took our order & apologised & got us a drink straight away. Also said this waiter is useless & everyone complains about him. We did not let it spoil our evening as the food was excellent.

The next night we walked past & he said hello & told us the old grey haired waiter who spilt our drink got the sack. Well we felt awful but he said no we can not have rude staff working for us. I have to agree. Please don't let this little tale put you off as the place is a really relaxing place if you don't want anything posh.

Visited May 2014
“We returned the very same night”
Reviewed 19 May 2014 via mobile

We found Bellavista on a recommendation and tried the pizza. After having had the first bite we realized that we'd struck gold. Their pizza is amazing; and we are not talking about the sweaty thick excuses for pizza they serve at the tourist traps. These are thin, crispy and with fresh ingredients. (I had the Mallorcina)
The fact that the staff was super friendly combined with a tasty bottle of rosé wine made the experience one to remember.

We went back the same night for dinner and had Paella, seafood pasta, rattatoui, tuna carpaccio and tiramisou. No dissapointments anywhere and again the staff lightened the evening with their laid back and at the same time professional attitude. It seems everyone working in this place enjoy it as much as the guests do.

@David and all of you, thanks for showing us that It's possible to have a great meal in Alcudia!

Visited May 2014
1 Thank AXL79
Skirmett, England
“Beautiful Bellavista”
Reviewed 19 May 2014 via mobile

A friend and I just went in for a few cocktails, abd the staff were amazing! So welcoming. I've come all the way from Australia, and I'm yet to meet nicer people! Cocktails were delicious and the atmosphere was fantastic! Wish I had more time to go again!