“My favorite place in the port..”
Review of Sgt. Pepper's

Sgt. Pepper's
Ranked #17 of 221 Restaurants in Port d'Alcudia
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Reviewed 30 July 2014 via mobile

Love this quirky, feel
Good restaurant. It has everything. Good food, good service and the staff are awesome x

Reviewed 29 July 2014 via mobile

Every year we come to Alcudia we are eating our breakfast here:))
Excellent food and amacing service!!
Fantastic staff;))

1  Thank Benita F
Reviewed 29 July 2014

Staying in a all-inclusive hotel near by, we needed a relaxing retret in the evenings. Listening to the noise and screaming all day around the pool, Sgt. Pepper's was our obvious chose. Just across the street, this silent and calm nice bar/restaurant was perfect. The service is nice and very flexible. Jane and Dave even remembered us from a few years back. "Cava and beer", the standing order. During our stay, we even had dinner there twice. Ribs, curry and club. Both times the food was excellent and the Rioja well chilled. This is the place to go to staying in the many hotels near by.
We hope David will have a speedy recovery.

Reviewed 19 July 2014

I visited the place as I noticed it was opposite my hotel, I found the menu lovely and was made to feel as tho I'd been a regular for years by the owners Dave and Jane. A place to visit when you're next in Alcudia....Kevin.

1  Thank Kevin F
Reviewed 13 July 2014

We visited every day three times a day as we were made to fell very welcome. Tea and coffee was like being at home, service was excellent Jane doing a fantastic job as Dave incapacitated but though out all of this still had a great sense of humour and we had great banter. A must visit as it is run by a lovely family who were great with our disabled daughter.
Ps Dave I hope hello kitty is being well looked after and Daniel hope cast not on to much longer mate hope to see you guys again.

2  Thank lynn h