“Delicious and great value!!”
Review of Portofino

Portofino
Ranked #89 of 213 Restaurants in Port d'Alcudia
Cuisines: European, Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
London, United Kingdom
“Delicious and great value!!”
Reviewed 5 August 2014

We ate in Portofino every night during our week long stay in Alcudia. We had been before back in May and tried other restaurants then which were disappointing so we decided to eat in here every night. We had the prawns,which were so delicious and marinated to perfection. We also enjoyed the John Dory fish which just melt in your mouth.The mixed paella is also a fantastic dish. We have been so many times that i can truly recommend anything on the menu. There is something for everyone. And the free champagne at the end is a lovely touch.

• Visited July 2014

• Polish first
Liverpool
“IS IT EVEN POSSIBLE FOR A RESTAURANT TO BE THIS GOOD!?”
Reviewed 5 August 2014

Portofino Restaurant

Firstly I'd like to say I went there 2 times it was that good!

When we arrived carmen was at the door she was getting the customers in the place is booming it's a family run restaurant the service is quick and all the waiters & waitress's were friendly especially Josè.

On the first night I had steak (well done) it was beautiful with roast potatoes! That was my main we had a appetiser special mix it was superb (definitely recommend)

On the second night I had the ribs apparently it was famous across alcudia they were spectacular the ribs were something else. I had that with chips, I had the appetiser special for my starter again because it was amazing!

Overall the restaurant has amazing vibe to it, the family who run it are all lovely people I do not have any bad things to say about it only there is 1 toilet and if it's busy you have to Que but that wasn't a problem for me!

DEFINITELY RECOMMEND THIS PLACE

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ ITS WORTH 5!

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank FoodyLiverpool
England
“Best food and service in mallorca!!!”
Reviewed 28 July 2014

6 days into a 14 day stay, we have already as a family been back twice and will definatly be coming back again! We found service, food, value for money, comfort and atmosphere absolutely amazing and will continue to recommend it to everyone! Would urge everyone to visit and try their homemade carbonara and their to die for steaks! Absolutely amazing.

• Visited July 2014
Argyll and Bute, United Kingdom
“BEST RESTAURANT IN ALCUDIA”
Reviewed 22 July 2014

Amazing, cheap prices, friendly and helpful staff. A proper meal, better than Olaz or whatever is next to it. Their customer service is shocking.
Thanks for making our holiday so great, Portofino! ♥

Visited July 2014
“Really a great place”
Reviewed 13 July 2014 via mobile

This is the second time we visit and both times we received great service and tasty food. The kids menu was actually much larger than average in other resturants. I can highly reccommend eating here. Anytime. We will for sure come back