My Husband and I have just had our 1st ever Holiday Abroad and we stayed in the Grupotel Maritimo.
We both enjoyed our Holiday so much! We were there for 2 Weeks on a Half-Board Basis and we were both very impressed with the way the Hotel is run.
The Hotel is kept very clean and the Staff are all very friendly and helpful. Bedding and Towels are changed regularly and the Chamber Maids all greet you with a smile and an Hola!
The Food is absolutely delicious! There is a Buffet Breakfast and Dinner which offer abundant varieties of fresh Food. There are Chefs who cook your Omelette with your choice of Filling at Breakfast and Steak, Chicken, Pork etc just to your liking at Dinner! The Desserts and Fresh Fruit are amazing and mouthwatering!
The Hotel has a very large Lounge Area with Quiet Rooms leading off this area where you can go and read or play Games or TV or just relax and the Lounge area has a lovely relaxing ambiance with different types of Sofa's and Armchairs all in different styles to relax in.
There are two Outdoor Pool areas and also an Indoor Pool, Jacuzzi, Sauna and Fitness Suite.
The Hotel is for Adults only so is nice and quiet and offers Entertainment each night. There are also Activities offered during the Day i.e Archery, Table Tennis and Tennis Courts outside.
We had a Room on 2nd Floor overlooking the Garden. Our Room was very comfortable with plenty of storage and a lovely clean Bathroom with an excellent Shower over the Bath.
The Hotel is situated on the outskirts of Aldudia and is only a short walk to a beautiful sandy Beach. There is a Bus Stop just across the road from the Hotel, and Buses run regularly to Alcudia and Puerto Pollensa or the other way to Ca'n Picafort. Sometimes the Buses are very crowded but we opted to take a Taxi wherever we were going and then caught a Bus back when it was quieter.
My husband and I can find no fault with this lovely Hotel and we are both looking forward to returning again next year!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated 150 m away from the beach, surrounded by big gardens. Rooms: Heating/ air-conditioning. Sat-TV. Minibar. Terrace. Sport & Leisure: swimming pools with children's splash pool. Swimming lessons. SAP with heated indoor pool. Jacuzzi. Sauna. Turkish bath. Massages. Gym. Tennis courts. Beach volley Table tennis. Miniclub. Nursery. Children's playground. Evening shows. Gastronomy: Generous breakfast buffet. Hot and cold dinner-buffet. Show cooking. Lounge bar with terrace. Snack restaurant. Services: Shop. Car, bicycle and motorbike rental. Internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Jet2Holidays , Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Priceline, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, TravelUp, Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Grupotel Maritimo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grupotel Maritimo Hotel Port d`Alcudia
- Grupotel Maritimo Puerto Alcudia
- Maritimo Hotel Alcudia
- Hotel Maritimo Alcudia
- Grupotel Maritimo Majorca, Spain