We arrived around 9.30 pm so it was dark, the receptionist wrote the directions to the room which were not very clear we had to go back to ask again as the complex was so big. The room was very basic and damp, there was no hair dryer, I thought this was a basic requirement but not at the Bellevue you had to hire one from reception for 12 euro a week, so I bought one instead! There was no remote control for the very old TV, you had to ask at reception and give a deposit...then the buttons didn't work correctly ie by pressing 1 it turned up the volume. They only came in the room once and that was to change the towels and make the bed (not change the sheets), all other hotels I have every stopped in have made up your room each day and suppled basics like toilet paper but not the Bellevue!! We had a kettle with a burnt lead, when we told reception they were disinterested and wouldn't change it.
The Morrocan Bar was open which is a good place for children as there are lots of machines and pool tables. The other bar was for the younger children then a show later which we didn't go to see, the place was smelly and mucky, you have to queue for your drinks in both bars. There is no quiet drinking areas if you want to meet up and have a drink. There were pool bars only one which had snacks, which was self service and ok. The food in the restaurant was ok, breakfast was probably the best sitting overall.
The black and white bar was not part of the All Inclusive.
This is a large complex and not very well lit at night, some of the rooms can be quite a walk to the bar and restaurant areas.
It is a 10 to 15 min walk to the beach, which is really nice and clean, but if you want to arrange a picnic to take think again the hotel only let you have a picnic if you show your excursion ticket. There is a spa supermarket so you would have to make your own.
There is lots of nice bars and restaurants over the road where we mostly ended up. If you want to walk into Alcudia it is about a 30 min walk on the beach front and it is worth the walk it has nice bars, restaurants and a nice marina.
Would I go again, NO definately not, it may have even put me off Majorca!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideal for a family vacation. Holidays in the Club Bellevue Apartments are always good fun, because you can find all the sports and entertainment activities possible for you and your family to have a great time. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Onthebeach, Booking.com, Jet2Holidays , BlueBay Hotels & Resorts, Southall Travel, TravelUp, Priceline, Ebookers, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, HotelsClick, HRS, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your BelleVue Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bellevue Club Hotel Port d`Alcudia
- Bellevue Alcudia
- Apartments Hotetur Bellevue Hotel
- Holiday Village Bellevue
- Hotetur Bellevue
- Apartments Hotetur Bellevue Puerto Alcudia
- Bellevue Hotel Alcudia
- Hotel Bellevue Alcudia
- Hotetur Club Bellevue
- Bellevue Apartments Alcudia