Couldn't fault the holiday. went all inclusive for a short 5-day break. Drinks were strong but there was often a big queue at the bars, however by 7pm every night for all-inc holidayers there was a separate queue to reduce waiting time with paying guests. Also, plenty of bars (around 8) across whole complex. Entertainment was mainly aimed at young kids until 9/10pm until quizzes, games and 'drama productions' - great if you love that type of thing!
Food was served morning lunch and evening at good times. Amazing selection, food was always hot and replaced quickly. Lots of options for all palettes, and being able to go up and get more was fab! Good kids selection and nice deserts, can take any food out with you on plastic plates to yor room, as well as fruit/breads/cold meats/ice cream for snacks. the evening meal of pork was amazing! Also a burger bar near the pool as well as self-service drinks where you can literally go and grab a burger and coke whenever you feel like it.
3 different pools and always plenty of sunbeds. Never all that busy as the beach is a nice 15 min walk away so people were always off and about. Walk to beach is full of good restaurants and lovely little trinket shops - tip: further you get to the beach, the cheaper the alcohol in shops is!! Lots of kids and families as well as teenagers and elderly, fab place for anyone. Beach is white and sandy with good amount of space, warm sea and loads of activies eg banana boat.
We didn't leave the area except to go to the hospital (not so great, I should wear suncream next time!!!) and to the beach but there was always plenty to see and do. Nice shops with cheap stuff in. However, just beware of the hagglers and women trying to braid your hair! Extortionate prices and they really make you feel bad if you don't get anything! Tugged on my sisters hair and charged her 10 euro for one braid! However, you get this in most resort and tourist areas.
Room was lovely and spacious, clean every day. No A/C but huge balcony with shutters so you can leave the door open all night with being safe, big widows in each room. Bathroom big enough for family of four. TV was all in Spanish with a few BBC channels but you're hardly ever in the room anyway. We didn't use the kitchen but was fully equipped.
Staff were always kind and lovely. Maids did our beds and rooms nice and left us lots of toiletries eg shampoo! We even had a fruit basket when we arrived waiting on the table! Staff were also great when I was heavily burnt with sunstroke and needed pharmacy and doctor. Ordered us taxis.
Lovely, get what you pay for! Would definitely return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideal for a family vacation. Holidays in the Club Bellevue Apartments are always good fun, because you can find all the sports and entertainment activities possible for you and your family to have a great time. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Onthebeach, Expedia, Booking.com, Southall Travel, Jet2Holidays , Ebookers, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your BelleVue Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bellevue Club Hotel Port d`Alcudia
- Bellevue Alcudia
- Apartments Hotetur Bellevue Hotel
- Holiday Village Bellevue
- Hotetur Bellevue
- Apartments Hotetur Bellevue Puerto Alcudia
- Bellevue Hotel Alcudia
- Hotel Bellevue Alcudia
- Hotetur Club Bellevue
- Bellevue Apartments Alcudia