BelleVue Club
Apartamentos Palm Garden(Port d'Alcudia)
US$88
US$81
US$76
  • Free Internet
Grupotel Maritimo(Port d'Alcudia)(Great Value!)
US$131
US$123
  • Restaurant
Hotel Apartamentos Ivory Playa(Port d'Alcudia)(Great Value!)
US$93
US$85
Hotel JS Sol de Alcudia(Port d'Alcudia)(Great Value!)
US$95
US$84
US$103
  • Beachfront
Eix Alcudia Hotel - Adults Only(Port d'Alcudia)(Great Value!)
US$63
  • Restaurant
Apartamentos Ferrer Tamarindos(Port d'Alcudia)(Great Value!)
US$64
US$57
  • Pool
BQ Delfin Azul Hotel(Port d'Alcudia)(Great Value!)
US$118
US$83
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Botel Alcudiamar Hotel(Port d'Alcudia)
US$225
US$207
  • Breakfast included
8,139 results
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 15 May 2014

Myself, my boyfriend and our two friends stayed here late April 2014.

We stayed self catering, in Leda 3 which was perfect location for us as it was close to the large pool and on our doorstep was the entrance to the hotel, which outside there was a range of bars, restaurants and supermarkets. The room was well equipped, large and clean. We had a two room apartment and there was plenty of space for all four of us and a good sized living area and balcony (which had the sun all day).

We didn't eat or drink in the hotel at all, but had a look around some of the facilities and they looked okay. Outside of the hotel there are enough bars and restaurants, and the supermarket - colber- over the road is really reasonable - a lot cheaper than other resorts we have stayed in. We visited the port on a few of the nights to eat, a taxi there from outside of the hotel is about 5 euros, apparently you can walk there though along the beach. The best restaurants we ate whilst at the port were La Cabana and Las Sirenas - really nice tapas and paella. Within the town itself, Roma restaurant was lovely. Some of the bars such as Linekers, Los Palmitos, and Prince of Wales were good in the evening.

Two of our party went on the go-karting track in the hotel - we would recommend you do the competition day on the Wednesday afternoon as you get a lot more racing time for your money!

The pool area was fine, can get quite loud with the kids entertainment and people do come around asking for hair braiding etc but i'm sure there are other pools within the complex that are a lot quieter.

Overall, it was a really good resort and hotel - especially for how little we paid, I would recommend going more so in summer season, as whilst we were there some of the bars and restuarants were still not yet open - but there were still plenty of places to go to.

Room Tip: If you're self catering Leda buildings are the closest to the shops, bars and restaurants.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Hayley M
Reviewed 15 May 2014

Saw the pictures and the internet and was blown away by the presentation. The location and hotel grounds were beautiful and picturesque but when we entered our room, my heart sank. I thought I had gone back in time. Everything in the room were from the 70's 80's. The rooms were very old and outdated and I got this feeling of claustrophobia. We asked for the room to be exchanged as it was very cold and some of the lights weren't working. They were very good in changing our rooms without even questioning why. We were given a river view on the 6th floor in a completely different block but much to our surprise the rooms were exactly the same. Our only consolation then was the view which was faultless.
We booked all inclusive and it was a waste of money. The food was just awful and cold. The deserts were just loads of empty calories without any taste. Many days we ended up eating in the surrounding restaurants which were very tasty. We had to pay 20 euros a week for wi fi when other hotels around were offering it free.The cleaning service was poor as we saw evidence of our room being cleaned once or twice. We had to ask for towels at the reception. The sad thing about this holiday is that they were much more beautiful hotels in the areas, but does not have the grounds that Bellevue Club offers. Would I book this hotel again? The answer would be a definite NO.

Room Tip: River views facing the streets are awesome if you are on the higher floors
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank nicollet2012
Reviewed 14 May 2014

We stayed here as a family in the beginning of May. When we arrived, we were just told the bus number and where it would be (had problems finding it). When we got to the hotel, we had to wait ages to check in (very slow). We got our room card and it did not work in the lift! So up we go, I dont know how many flights of stairs with our luggage. Got to the room and managed to get in. When we got in, there was no microwave, even though I was promised one. Not enough cutlery (we were 6). So we went out and I would complain later. On comming back, the key wouldnt work in the lift again and then it wouldnt work to let us into our room! So I went to reception to complain and also about the forementioned microwave and cutlery problem. I complained about the key situation and they asked me if I had left it next to any electrical equipment (?). They then gave me 3 keys!! I also discovered I had only one large pot to cook for for 6 people for a whole week! This got complained about too. I eventually got what I asked for (and more pots) etc. We also found it very noisy at night with bars accross the road until I dont know what time in the morning. And neighbours who were selfish enough to drag their furniture across the room above us until all hours!!! On leaving, we were just given a white folder to find our flight home. even the Thomas Cook reps were not that great at helping. They told us to go to reception (where we had just been) and again were given the white folder!! So apart from bad communication problems with staff members, the holiday overall was good. The downside is that a lot of the staff speak little or no English and the reps are only at recepetion at certain times of the day (Oh, and the room telephone didnt work-but I couldnt be bothered to complain anymore!!!). The evening enternainment is okay but was a bit of a walk from our appartment. The actual complex is very good. But there are issues. a lot of people were complaining about the card keys.

Room Tip: Certain appartments can be noisy at night time. Not ideal if you are looking for quieness.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank TOMY73
Reviewed 14 May 2014

You get what you pay for! Great for kids - lots of things to do.karting & mini golf extra. Food was below average. Drinks were also not brilliant.
Not all restaurants included in the AI
Close to beach. Upto 2hrs away from airport depending on who you travel with.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Low Cost Holidays
2  Thank Amrit M
Reviewed 13 May 2014

A friend and I booked this holiday last minute.com. We were desperate for some sun and a chill out. When we got to the hotel around midnight we were greeted by friendly staff but unfortunately wasn't shown to our room and was left to find it on our own. We booked on a all inclusive basis. The food was good, just the room view wasn't great.

The food was good though. We didn't really stick around during the day as the hotel pools were relatively small and the pool sides were full early. The location of the hotel is perfect. a lovely walk down to the beach with lots of restaurants inc mcdonalds, pizza hut and kfc and burger king all within in walking distance.

We spent most our days on the beach. There was no AC in the hotel and we was placed in a room quite high up...most nights i ended up sleeping on the balcony as it was so hot in the rooms

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends