“Had a fab time!”
Review of BelleVue Club

BelleVue Club
Ranked #47 of 50 Hotels in Port d'Alcudia
Reviewed 25 July 2014

After reading awful reviews I was terrified about going to belleve with my partner and 3 girls aged 8, 4 & 9 months, after arriving we were checked in and given a map to follow to our room which was pretty easy to find we stayed in minerva 1 which was perfect had a lovely pool/lake view andon 2nd floor, once in was pretty suprised as room was clean, spacious and just what you need for a room that you will only sleep in, room was cleaned/towels and bedding changed 5x in our 10 day stay which we were happy with, we went all inc and in the Thomas cook resteraunt and the food was nice plenty of choice but did get repetitive towards end of hol and also queues for drinks at pool bar & show garden got longer too towards end of hol as it got busier, there is a fantastic kids animation team who are fab with the kids and my 3 really enjoyed the evening mini disco & games (luciano being there fave) we ate out twice for a change at champions bar, lunars & shines british bar and food was lovely as were cocktails, the beach is to die for and I deffo recommend taking the beach boat/train/horse & cart to beach we did all 3 and the kids loved it and it was quite cheap too, there are lucky lucky men in and around complex who we found quite irritating towards the end as they try to stop you everytime you walk past also women wanting to do hair braiding, both my eldest had it done and we had no issues with it being "dodgy" thread as we were told, yes theres noise at night with people going bk to their rooms but what do you expect and we always slept through it as its not too bad plus the bars on strip usually end around 12 anyway, all in all we had a fantastic holiday and would definetly go back, I advise you DONT LISTEN TO REVIEWS and make your own mind up as we did :)

• Stayed: July 2014
12  Thank shelnolan

Reviewed 24 July 2014 via mobile

Just returned from 10 nights at the hotel and had a brilliant time after reading other reviews I tried to cancel my holiday and so pleased I didn't, room was clean and cleaned 3 times a week food was grand always something to choose from and staff were friendly and helpful as we're the entertainers my son loved the hotel run kids club I would def return to the bellvue club. We travelled with jet2 and paid for the extra deal which gives a choice of restaurant and one free meal a week in the black and white restaurant it too was gorgeous don't let bad reviews put u off we had a ball

Stayed: July 2014
7  Thank Emma H
Reviewed 24 July 2014

By far the worst complex l have ever stayed in. As a family we decided to go all inclusive to avoid the "can we have " from the children, all inclusive meant that we were treated like cattle with limited areas where we could eat or drink. The rooms are dated and the electrics in the apartment we had were border line on dangerous. The house keeping was a joke only coming once in the whole time we were there. Thomas Cook charged us for 4 Adults and one child to go to this " all inclusive " place but then on arrival out teenage sons ( for which l paid full price for ) were then down graded again to children. As for the food please don't get me started, our teenage boys will eat anything, but not at this complex and we eat out nearly everyday costing use a fortune because of the lack of or the poor quality of the food served up. The pool that was closest to our apartment seemed to have permanent towels growing on the sunbeds so that was out of the question as well. The was a couple of occasions when the lifts got stuck so they were then put out use so the only option was to use the stairs. In my opinion this is a rundown, dirty, poorly managed, overpriced, accident waiting to happen.. l would strongly recommend to anyone don't waste your money staying here.... Alcudia is a beautiful place and l will go there again but not with Thomas Cook and defiantly not to the Belle Vue...

6  Thank 119Robert
Reviewed 23 July 2014

I cannot believe the amount we paid for this garbage hotel. Wanted to stay somewhere relatively quiet and beautiful. Ended up in prison like building with cheap trashy environment. Absolute no no for couples.

• Stayed: July 2014
11  Thank Aelita12
Reviewed 23 July 2014

Me my husband and 9 year old son paid just over £1900 to stay here for a week all inclusive , on arrival we had to wait 3 hours for our room as it wasn't ready , the room itself when finally arriving was dirty , the beds were urine stained , no air conditioning , the patio doors were faulty and would not lock properly . We complained to reception about it and was told there were no rooms available to swap and basically get on with it . The restaurant was the worst the food was repetitive not of good quality and had to que outside for a good 15 minutes just to get in ! There is not enough restaurants to accommodate all the people on site the snack bars were poor not just in food and drink but cleanliness and service. Me and my husband had enough of it by the 3 rd night and ate out for the rest of the holiday at the British bar just outside of the complex which cost us an extra £500 for breakfast , lunch and evening meals for the rest of the stay . I cannot believe that this complex is still charging the rates they do to stay there. I also noticed the rats on the canal of a night time and litter floating in them . The whole experience was awful and complained to holiday watchdog when I arrived home , I asked for compensation of some sort from the bellvue and have not heard anything back . I have never complained about anything or wrote a review but felt I had to regarding the bellvue . It was dirty , tacky and definitely not worth £1900 I will always remember alcudia for the wrong reasons , this hotel should be closed down its that bad.

Room Tip: Corner suites are noisy
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
9  Thank Michelle F
Reviewed 23 July 2014

Our family 2 adults 3 teenagers have just returned from a weeks all inclusive. It was fine, not a flashy 4* resort but had all you could need. Huge place, didn't get to see all! Rooms clean & towels changed 3 times a week. Only downsides were no airconditioning in room, you could hire a fan tho, not enough staff at bars, pity them though, as 1 person to serve 100's isn't fair! Buffet restaurant was good, plenty of choice, salads fresh, menu changed daily, sit at the back away from grills as gets very warm inside. Staff very efficient & cleared away very quickly. Of the 8 pools we only used 2 as quite a distance from rooms, be aware peeps save beds from 6am! it shouldn't be done but everyone does it! In rules can only use 10-6pm but lots ignored this & still using at 4am in morning, very noisy. No life guards! The only pool bar that actually had snacks was the main one in leda II, easy to miss as under building along from bar. You help yourself too until 6pm. Beach is gorgeous, can walk out long way as really shallow, clear & no seaweed & as a novelty can take the boat 3 euros return pp, could walk, approx 20 mins out of resort. Don't bother with wifi as really poor & don't use internet room as doesn't work. Instead i used computer in hotel block foyer 1 euro 12 mins, good fast connection, just pop coins in as you need them. Would recommend but personally prefer a smaller hotel with just the one pool!

Room Tip: the main block leda II one side backs onto busy street, shops restaurants etc with the other opposit...
5  Thank sparklewings1
Reviewed 22 July 2014

We went all inclusive and only after booking and paying did I see the bad reviews about the food. I was really worried. We have four children and we are fussy eaters. Food was fabulous!!!. Place spotless. Entertainment excellent. No airconditioning and weather was extremely hot. Also our appartment was a long trek from the restaurant and entertainment. However it definitely doesn't deserve the bad reviews and was a lovely family destination. We had a great holiday.

Room Tip: pool view noisy at night.
9  Thank maryhmc
Also consider these accommodations in or near Port d'Alcudia
Sol Alcudia Center by Melia Apartamentos
#8 of 50 in Port d'Alcudia
BelleVue Lagomonte
BelleVue Lagomonte
#23 of 50 in Port d'Alcudia

Been to BelleVue Club? Share your experiences!