We stayed at the hotel in may and it was nice! Quite spacious room, nice poolview from the balcony! One master bedroom with large closet and a bedsofa which was easy handled in the morning/evening. The sofa and beds were quiet hard. Hotel is a little "off"located, but ok if u dont wanna stay in the middle of the port Alcudia-chaos! :) We had a rental car and drove 80 swedish miles around the island in one week and it was lovely! U dont wanna miss the beautiful Mallorca!! It was easy to park in the street outside the hotel. I recommend the hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated 300 m away from the large and beautiful Alcudia beach. Apartements & Studios: Living room with two couches. Small kitchen. Bathroom. Heating /air-conditioning. Sat-TV. Terrace. Apartments: additional double bedroom.Sport & Leisure: Large swimming pool, separated children´s pool. Tennis court and multi-purpose court. Table tennis. Billiard table. Miniclub. Children´s playground. Evening shows. Gastronomy: Lounge bar with terrace. Snack restaurant. Pool bar. Services: Confirmation of flights. Medical service. Foreign exchange. Car rental. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Grupotel Port d'Alcudia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grupotel Port d`Alcudia Hotel Port d`Alcudia
- Grupotel Port d Alcudia Puerto
- Grupotel Port D'Alcudia Majorca, Spain