“Excellent holiday!!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Apartamentos Siesta I

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Apartamentos Siesta I
Gillingham, United Kingdom
“Excellent holiday!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 May 2014

We stayed here for 10 days end of may and found the hotel to be really good. The pool was really big with plenty of room round the outside for sunbeds. You did have to get up early to reserve them though!!! Splash park and playground was a big plus for our daughter.
The room itself was basic but you had everything you needed.
We found the hotel to be very clean and modern.
Hotel is situated on a strip of shops and restaurants so plenty to choose from. Beach was about 15min walk away.
Would not recommend getting a local bus to Alcudia market as recommended to us in the hotel as the bus was so busy it was horrible, we opted for a taxi back.
We enjoyed the mini golf and bike rides round the bellevue complex good fun!!
Would definatly stay here again.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
4 Thank 613Stacey
ApartamentosSiestaI, Guest Relations Manager at Apartamentos Siesta I, responded to this review, 10 June 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying with us and for sharing your feedback on Tripadvisor.
Your words are very kind and we are happy you enjoyed your holidays with us
Please visit us again soon and to let us create some more memorable moments for you.

Amanda González

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (188)
Bodmin, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 May 2014

I stayed here at the end of April for a week with my 2 year old. I asked for a pool view ground floor room before arrival and was so pleased that they gave me one. I know it was low season and rooms are not full however it was nice that my request had been read and carried out. The kitchenette was basic but I had everything I needed, all utensils, a kettle, microwave and toaster were present and working. There are lots of shops close by selling bread, milk, butter the newspaper etc and the area around the hotel is safe. I felt at ease walking back from the beach (10 minute walk) with my little girl after dusk. A great stay with wonderful staff!! :)

• Stayed April 2014
3 Thank Louise C
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind comment. It is always with great pleasure to read such a nice comment and the team is so happy reaching your expectations.
Thank you for recommending us and please visit again. We are looking forward to welcoming you back.

Amanda González
uk
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 May 2014

Read all the reviews before we went and i chose here because it seemed good for kids, yes the pools were but i didnt see any kids going in the kids club, nothing going on around the pool and nothing on a night so was a bit dissapointed so we went into alcudia on a night instead.
Apartments were very noisy mothers screaming at kids.and a amorous couple above us, our apartment was clean and towels changed, plenty off things to make breakfast like toaster and microwave, beds were comfy and shower very powerful, we encountered a cockroach on our bed reported it to reception they were sorry and said they would send someone up to spray some insecticide.
Pools were freezing we have been a few times to majorca in may and ive always been able to swim but this time found the weather cooler and windy, my youngest daughter loved the pool didnt bother her and she was in it constantly but the older one wouldnt go in, I wouldnt go back to this place as i like to go somewhere different each year, but for what we paid it was fine and it was nice just getting away.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
4 Thank tannedjulie
ApartamentosSiestaI, Guest Relations Manager at Apartamentos Siesta I, responded to this review, 21 July 2014
We are sorry your holiday did not live up to your expectations. Before the school holidays there are not a lot of children here. The swimming pool as you know is very big, for that reason it needs a lot of sun to warm it up and as you know our season only starts in May, however, thank you for your comments.

Glasgow, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 May 2014 via mobile

I stayed at the siesta apartments 20th -27th may this year with my 18 year old daughter and 6 year old son. Check in was very quick and reception staff very friendly and helpful. Rooms are basic but spotless with maid service 5 days a week. The onsite "red lion " restaurant was very good and prices very reasonable the staff where lovely. The pool is great very clean and lots of sunbeds, sectioned off children's shallow area and separate fun splash pool with fountains and slides. There are loads of shops and restaurants all within seconds away and strip leads straight down to the beautiful beach about a 10 minute walk away. This is an ideal family hotel and excellent value for money.

• Stayed May 2014
2 Thank Angela K
Angela, thank you for your comments and for your kind words, we are sure they will be of much use for other clients.
We hope to see you and your family again soon

Halifax, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 May 2014

Found the reviews for Siesta and it seemed a reasonable place. Never been to Alcudia before and found it a great place, plenty of nice restaurants, and cafes. Very friendly and helpful staff and rooms fine. Its worth a try.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank barrita01
Thank you for your comments and kind words. We hope to see you again soon.

Manchester, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 May 2014

place is a good base for a relaxing holiday close to all bars and shops, rooms are a bit dated could do with new beds, entertainment was poor only 1 show in seven nights, the big issue to me was there is a few residents living here with dogs barking and it doesn't state anywhere in any brochure that it as residents, but that aside good value for money

• Stayed May 2014
2 Thank carl d
Thank you for your comments, we are refurbishing some of the apartments, however, if you had come to the reception with your complaints they could have been acted on straight away.

Nottingham, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 April 2014

Excellent location, beach very close by and love the sandy beach here my daughter loved it! there are bars, restaurants and shops within close walking distance. The staff are friendly and helpful especially the childrens entertainer my daughter loves the daily mini disco. We have been here many times and will definately be a regular guest moving forward

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
7 Thank nottm123644
Hello

Thank you for your kind comments, we are happy to see our clients returning every year and we look forward to seeing you again next year.