We stayed here for 10 days end of may and found the hotel to be really good. The pool was really big with plenty of room round the outside for sunbeds. You did have to get up early to reserve them though!!! Splash park and playground was a big plus for our daughter.
The room itself was basic but you had everything you needed.
We found the hotel to be very clean and modern.
Hotel is situated on a strip of shops and restaurants so plenty to choose from. Beach was about 15min walk away.
Would not recommend getting a local bus to Alcudia market as recommended to us in the hotel as the bus was so busy it was horrible, we opted for a taxi back.
We enjoyed the mini golf and bike rides round the bellevue complex good fun!!
Would definatly stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a family friendly apartment complex located near the historic city of Alcudia (bus stop 3 minutes away from the apartments) and the Albufera Natural Park (3 km), the location of Apartamentos Siesta I is ideal for guests looking for a good accommodation base to practice all types of sports (such as Nordic Walking, Trekking, Hiking & Walking, Cycling, etc), or for those who are seeking sightseeing opportunities in the North of the Majorca (Alcudia and Pollensa towns, Pollentia Roman Ruins, Sa Bassa Blanca museum and art gallery, etc) or just for some relaxing days in the sun. Surrounded by gardens with a lovely lagoon-shaped swimming-pool, tennis court, multi-sports court, children's play area, The Red Lion bar & restaurant, El Amarre buffet restaurant and a supermarket on the premises (all open in high season), we invite you to relax, unwind and enjoy your stay in our apartments. WARNING: Lifeguard on duty at swimming-pool during the opening hours. There are restrictions in place regarding the use of inflatables and other leisure items in and around the pool. We offer the following types of apartments: studio, studio pool view, one-bedroom apartment, standard two-bedroom apartment, superior two-bedroom apartment. We offer the following types of board-basis: accommodation only, bed & buffet breakfast, or half board plus. The evening meal on the half board plus basis includes half a bottle of house wine, a large draught beer, soft drinks or water. The buffet restaurant "El Amarre" has a terrace with pool-view. Our bar & restaurant "The Red Lion" offers you a wide and carefully selected choice of snacks, food and cocktails. Food to take away. Shows and evening entertainment. The bar & restaurant "The Red Lion" also has a terrece with pool-view. We offer a wide entertainment programme (daytime and evening), run by our International entertainment team. Our Mini Club is available for children who are aged 4 and over. We wish you a very pleasant stay in Puerto de Alcudia!. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Hotels.com, Priceline and TravelUp so you can book your Apartamentos Siesta I reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apartamentos Siesta i Hotel Port d`Alcudia
- Apartamentos Siesta i Puerto Alcudia
- Apartamentos Siesta I Majorca, Spain