Just back from a weeks stay at the Siesta. What a great hotel! The only reason this hotel is not rated a 4 star is the rooms. We stayed in a studio which are a bit dated and the beds are really hard and uncomfortable. Also it states that bed linen changed twice a week and towels changed five times a week but bed linen was only changed once and towels only three times. This is my only complaint though!! The grounds of the hotel are beautiful and really well kept, the pool area is so clean in fact I watched them every morning clean it rigorously. My daughter who is 4 loved playing in the little pool. The kids club is great and also the park and waterpark fantastic too. Really is lots to do for kids. We stayed bed and breakfast and I have to say the breakfast is the best I've had yet and I have been abroad a lot! The Red Lion restaurant attached to the hotel is good food and really reasonably priced. Staff really friendly. Great location too just outside is a Spar supermarket which is well stocked and then outside the hotel to the left is a huge strip of bars, shops and restaurants which all have parks, rides and entertainment on. All In all an excellent hotel and an excellent holiday!! Any questions please just ask Thanks.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a family friendly apartment complex located near the historic city of Alcudia (bus stop 3 minutes away from the apartments) and the Albufera Natural Park (3 km), the location of Apartamentos Siesta I is ideal for guests looking for a good accommodation base to practice all types of sports (such as Nordic Walking, Trekking, Hiking & Walking, Cycling, etc), or for those who are seeking sightseeing opportunities in the North of the Majorca (Alcudia and Pollensa towns, Pollentia Roman Ruins, Sa Bassa Blanca museum and art gallery, etc) or just for some relaxing days in the sun. Surrounded by gardens with a lovely lagoon-shaped swimming-pool, tennis court, multi-sports court, children's play area, The Red Lion bar & restaurant, El Amarre buffet restaurant and a supermarket on the premises (all open in high season), we invite you to relax, unwind and enjoy your stay in our apartments. WARNING: Lifeguard on duty at swimming-pool during the opening hours. There are restrictions in place regarding the use of inflatables and other leisure items in and around the pool. We offer the following types of apartments: studio, studio pool view, one-bedroom apartment, standard two-bedroom apartment, superior two-bedroom apartment. We offer the following types of board-basis: accommodation only, bed & buffet breakfast, or half board plus. The evening meal on the half board plus basis includes half a bottle of house wine, a large draught beer, soft drinks or water. The buffet restaurant "El Amarre" has a terrace with pool-view. Our bar & restaurant "The Red Lion" offers you a wide and carefully selected choice of snacks, food and cocktails. Food to take away. Shows and evening entertainment. The bar & restaurant "The Red Lion" also has a terrece with pool-view. We offer a wide entertainment programme (daytime and evening), run by our International entertainment team. Our Mini Club is available for children who are aged 4 and over. We wish you a very pleasant stay in Puerto de Alcudia!. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Onthebeach, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Apartamentos Siesta I reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apartamentos Siesta i Hotel Port d`Alcudia
- Apartamentos Siesta i Puerto Alcudia
- Apartamentos Siesta I Majorca, Spain