Me and my boyfriend visited here on the 2nd July. We wanted somewhere with sun and sea for relatively cheap. This was such a perfect choice! This had good reviews compared to BelleVue and it didnt disappoint.
The reception were friendly and helpful. The room was perfect for what we wanted. We were the lucky half and our balcony faced the pool (the other half faced onto the road). We had a modern bathroom and small kitchen facilities, tv and an actual double mattress for our bed (not two singles pushed together). It was cleaned everyday and we had fresh towels. The pool was very big and clean, just get up reasonable time to make sure you get a lounger, we were always far too late. And there was a handy spa supermarket below the hotel.
The walk down to the beach was pleasant and approx 15-20mins. perfect for an ice cream on the walk home. We did always walk passed BelleVue and saw people climbing over the waist high wall gap in the fence, sometimes with prams in tow and we assumed bcos the place was so big and the gate too far to walk round to, they were having to jump over the wall every time.
We are so glad we picked Siesta, it was perfect for us, easy location from beach, pubs and restaurants and clean and friendly!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a family friendly apartment complex located near the historic city of Alcudia (bus stop 3 minutes away from the apartments) and the Albufera Natural Park (3 km), the location of Apartamentos Siesta I is ideal for guests looking for a good accommodation base to practice all types of sports (such as Nordic Walking, Trekking, Hiking & Walking, Cycling, etc), or for those who are seeking sightseeing opportunities in the North of the Majorca (Alcudia and Pollensa towns, Pollentia Roman Ruins, Sa Bassa Blanca museum and art gallery, etc) or just for some relaxing days in the sun. Surrounded by gardens with a lovely lagoon-shaped swimming-pool, tennis court, multi-sports court, children's play area, The Red Lion bar & restaurant, El Amarre buffet restaurant and a supermarket on the premises (all open in high season), we invite you to relax, unwind and enjoy your stay in our apartments. WARNING: Lifeguard on duty at swimming-pool during the opening hours. There are restrictions in place regarding the use of inflatables and other leisure items in and around the pool. We offer the following types of apartments: studio, studio pool view, one-bedroom apartment, standard two-bedroom apartment, superior two-bedroom apartment. We offer the following types of board-basis: accommodation only, bed & buffet breakfast, or half board plus. The evening meal on the half board plus basis includes half a bottle of house wine, a large draught beer, soft drinks or water. The buffet restaurant "El Amarre" has a terrace with pool-view. Our bar & restaurant "The Red Lion" offers you a wide and carefully selected choice of snacks, food and cocktails. Food to take away. Shows and evening entertainment. The bar & restaurant "The Red Lion" also has a terrece with pool-view. We offer a wide entertainment programme (daytime and evening), run by our International entertainment team. Our Mini Club is available for children who are aged 4 and over. We wish you a very pleasant stay in Puerto de Alcudia!. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Hotels.com, Priceline and TravelUp so you can book your Apartamentos Siesta I reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apartamentos Siesta i Hotel Port d`Alcudia
- Apartamentos Siesta i Puerto Alcudia
- Apartamentos Siesta I Majorca, Spain