The best selling point of this hotel is its location, right on a lovely safe clean beach within easy walking distance along the prom to the port. The hotel is clean, rooms of average size and the gardens are very nice. The smaller pool & jacuzzi are flippin cold, but the sunloungers tend to be cleaner than by the main pool. The decor leaves a lot to be desired, cracked floor and very tired furnishings in the lobby and very small lifts can be a problem for families with prams. Food was ok, most days could find something, Entertainment at night was not my cup of tea ,but staff did work hard & seemed to enjoy their jobs. This hotel should be rated 3 not 4 star and for that reason we didn't feel this hotel was good value for money. Also must point out one particular problem that we encountered after a day of heavy rain, what appeared to be raw sewerage ( but hope that I am wrong ) flooded the street outside the hotel from a manhole cover we believe to be from the hotel. But to finish on a good note the staff on reception & in the dining hall are excellent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The IBEROSTAR Ciudad Blanca Hotel is a 4-star self-catering family hotel in Alcudia, nestled into the bay on the fantasy island of Majorca. With an All-Inclusive option, this family-focused hotel is close to Puerto de Alcudia and located directly on the beach. IBEROSTAR Ciudad Blanca features comfortable and equipped apartment and studio accommodations as well as full dining and leisure options to make the most of your Majorcan holiday. Magnificent scenery: The IBEROSTAR Ciudad Blanca Hotel affords magnificent views of the Alcudia bay, endless white sand beaches and shallow waters where children and adults alike can have fun (umbrellas and deck chairs available charge applies). Bicycles are also available for rent for you to tackle the island's many trails, rich in natural beauty. A Family-Oriented Hotel in Alcudia. The IBEROSTAR Ciudad Blanca Hotel is focused on families with children. Therefore, its guestrooms and services strive to meet the needs of travelling families. Don’t miss the new recreational water area, where little guests will have unlimited fun. Specially designed for children, it features a wealth of attractions: pool slides (one for babies), swim jets and a chill-out lounge for adults to enjoy themselves as well while keeping an eye on kids. A professional team of instructors plans daily activities for children and teenagers. Fun without borders. At the IBEROSTAR Ciudad Blanca hotel you will have fun with a wide array of activities. Water sports, adventure sports, shows and performances --a world of fun is waiting for you. Quality Dining. Guests will surely eat up the vast culinary offerings at the IBEROSTAR Ciudad Blanca Hotel, Mallorca's magnificent apartment hotel. Its three restaurants and two bars, located on the beach, in the hall and on the terrace, will be a true delight for guests searching for quality local and international cuisine. Premium Wi-Fi. The hotel offers exclusive free premium Wi-Fi in all its facilities. A fine connection – 3.5Mb in up to six devices – to use during your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Expedia, Iberostar, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Lastminute, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your IBEROSTAR Ciudad Blanca reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Ciudad Blanca Hotel Port d`Alcudia
- Iberostar Puerto Alcudia
- Iberostar Hotel Ciudad Blanca
- IBEROSTAR Ciudad Blanca Majorca, Spain