This was our main family holiday and it turned out perfectly. What a truly wonderful hotel situated on a beautiful clean sandy beach. The friendly, professional staff really have customer care off to a T. Nothing is too much trouble. From Adama, Margharita, Alberto and Elisa on reception to the cleaners everyone was so friendly. We travelled with children aged 8 and 10 and the animation team worked amazingly hard to make sure the kids enjoyed themselves. Martina and Brian are fantastic. The pools are clean, and cleaned every morning, so don't think about sneaking your towels down, because they'd just be in the way. Anyway there really is no need, as there are plenty of sunbeds. Most of the guests were more into cycling as the ironman competition was on than topping up their suntan. And the beach is literally just at the bottom of the outside bar. But be warned you do pay for these beds. Also towels are provided 10 euros per towel deposit returned at the end of your stay and you can change them everyday between 5 and 7 in the evening.
Food was ok and alcoholic drinks are branded. Cocktails are included in all inclusive which at 6.45 euros per drink is impressive!
The hotel is spotless, cleaning all the time and I think it has had quite a lot of maintainence as it wasn't tired as some previous reviews have said. Also I think there is a new children's pool with 2 slides as this wasn't in any pictures we saw.
Would we go back, yes and we would definitely recommend this hotel and location even though it was just over an hour transfer time from the airport, probably longer in high season, but that's a small issue and nothing to do with the hotel.
Our compliments and thanks to all the staff who really do go out of their way to make your holiday great
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The IBEROSTAR Ciudad Blanca hotel is a complete hotel, and the all inclusive option is highly recommended for those who fancy experiencing an entertaining family holiday. Everyone will have their own space in its studios and apartments, as well as privacy and services that will make your stay a very comfortable one. Located on the sea front, the Ciudad Blanca hotel combines the beauty of the Bahia de Alcudia with gorgeous beaches and surroundings. These include the services and facilities of a family hotel: outdoor pools for adults and children, children’s playground, accommodation for pets, free Wi-Fi, SPA Sensations, all inclusive, Miniclub, Maxiclub, Teenieclub, Jacuzzi, professional shows, water sports, 15,000 m² of gardens, three restaurants, two bars and a spectacular Sea Soul & Beach Club to spend days and nights in the most incredible and relaxed atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Iberostar, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your IBEROSTAR Ciudad Blanca reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Ciudad Blanca Hotel Port d`Alcudia
- Iberostar Puerto Alcudia
- Iberostar Hotel Ciudad Blanca
- IBEROSTAR Ciudad Blanca Majorca, Spain