We have been on a fair few 4 star all inclusive holidays and this has to be the best one yet! We stayed in block that backs on to the entertainment and I was worried very worried! We had the top floor, again I was worried. We soon realized we had absolutely nothing to worry about, the entertainment stopped dead at 10pm and it was very rare we awoke to noisy people walking past.
I would say there is a fair mix German, English, Dutch and possibly Russian Eastern Europeans. So I wouldnt be able to state if one nationality stood out more than an other.
Had to be at the sunbeds between 8-8:30am to get a 4 sunbeds near the pool, (if you cant beat em - join em!) however there were always free sunbeds throughout the day, just a little further back.
The small pool with the kiddies slides was simply amazing (could have done with seating around it for parents to sit) as it was out of the way a little.
The entertainment team were fantastic (when do they sleep and rest??!!) The life guard in the main pool was very professional, I saw him several times jump in to save some struggling child or someone who he thought was in trouble (but turned out he wasn't) just shows though he was very diligent!
We went at the very end of May for 10 nights, got private taxi which took around 45-50mins and cost 140euros there and back.
Everything about this holiday was spot on, we never return to the same place, this could convince us otherwise!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The IBEROSTAR Ciudad Blanca hotel is a complete hotel, and the all inclusive option is highly recommended for those who fancy experiencing an entertaining family holiday. Everyone will have their own space in its studios and apartments, as well as privacy and services that will make your stay a very comfortable one. Located on the sea front, the Ciudad Blanca hotel combines the beauty of the Bahia de Alcudia with gorgeous beaches and surroundings. These include the services and facilities of a family hotel: outdoor pools for adults and children, children’s playground, accommodation for pets, free Wi-Fi, SPA Sensations, all inclusive, Miniclub, Maxiclub, Teenieclub, Jacuzzi, professional shows, water sports, 15,000 m² of gardens, three restaurants, two bars and a spectacular Sea Soul & Beach Club to spend days and nights in the most incredible and relaxed atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Iberostar, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your IBEROSTAR Ciudad Blanca reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Ciudad Blanca Hotel Port d`Alcudia
- Iberostar Puerto Alcudia
- Iberostar Hotel Ciudad Blanca
- IBEROSTAR Ciudad Blanca Majorca, Spain