It was a great holiday at Iberostar for a second time (Vell Mari last year and Ciudad Blanca this year). The hotel is clean, good food, staff dedicated to serving customers.
Special thanks to Angelica Trzaskos who runs mini club. She was welcoming and freindly to all children all
the time. Our daughter got so much attached to her, she would even hug her everytime she saw her. She was
very helpful and close to the children all the time. She evewn made friends to the parents giving helpful
advices everytime. I suddenyl felt I had a friend while at holiday I could depend on if needed. She is a
great asset to the Iberostar team.
Special thanks too to Carolina Rodriguez from Reception. When our little daughter injured herself (minor)
and we felt we needed to take her to the hospital to check on her, she immediately called a Taxi for us,
gave him special instructions where to go, gave me instructions what to do and take with me to the local
hospital (Passport and European Health card which can be applied for and obtained for free in the UK), even
wrote Hotel details on a paper for me in case I needed any help in translation or anything else while
away. She made us feel we were truly at home with people who cared. This was all done in a very short time
when truly and mostly needed. She even used to stop and ask about her and anything she could do afterwards
everytime she saw us. This is not only good service but excellent more and beyond. Iberostar is lucky with
people like these. The manager even sent the children sweets to the room and everytime anyone in Iberostar
staff saw us afterwards, they were asking about our daughter and what they could do to help if needed.
Appreciate this very much. With service like this, one wouldn't hesitate for a moment to use Iberostar again
and again. Thank you.
Just to mention the local Hospital was very helpful as well. They checked on our daughter and treated her
for free (with European Health card) within minutes. The Hospital is in Alcudia town. This was not a private
When we reported that the bathroom sink was partially blocked, the servicemen visited us 4 times, the general
manager came to the room one day to personally check on it, we were being asked about the situation
each time someone from staff saw us (inlcuding Carolina of course). The Hotel was 4-star but the service was
5-star at its best.
The Hotel is under close and careful check by the staff and management. I used to see the gener
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the IBEROSTAR Ciudad Blanca hotel, located on the sea front, you will enjoy a holiday that is not only ideally adapted for children, but also perfect for you and your partner. Here, there is time for everything and everyone: the little ones won’t stop playing and while they have fun, you’ll be able to enjoy time for just the two of you. No rushing around, no obligations, no stress. Let us walk you through your ideal family holiday, step by step! For multi-tasking parents. This hotel, which offers countless children’s activities, features studios and apartments that are perfectly adapted for your family. In them, you will find a microwave for heating up meals and snacks or a kitchenette for making sandwiches for your next day trip. Treat yourself! How about some chocolate-dipped strawberries? Or perhaps a typical Mallorcan ensaimada, or even something savoury — Japanese food, anyone? No matter what you feel like, you will be sure to find it; we have dishes to suit all tastes and of all different flavours, including local, national and international cuisine. Going to the beach is a breeze. You are so close that you can simply stroll over to the hammock area with your All Inclusive cocktail in your hand. What’s more, it is ideal for children. Thanks to the long, shallow shoreline, you can enjoy playing with them without any worries. The only problem will be getting them out of the water! Your kids will have an unforgettable time. There is simply no time for them to get bored here. They can spend hours on the slides in the play pool and make lots of new friends in the hotel’s clubs. Horse riding, swimming, bowling,… Boredom does not exist here! Fun times. Enjoy a drink in the chill out area or treat yourself at the spa. The various massages, beauty rituals and treatments on offer will leave you feeling like a new person! If you prefer, there is also the option of playing golf or tennis, or even enjoying an aerobics class. We are pet friendly. It can be difficult to imagine going on holiday without your beloved pet. We offer adapted rooms with a special bed, toys and treats for pets weighing 10 kg or less. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Iberostar, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Priceline, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your IBEROSTAR Ciudad Blanca reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Ciudad Blanca Hotel Port d`Alcudia
- Iberostar Puerto Alcudia
- Iberostar Hotel Ciudad Blanca
- IBEROSTAR Ciudad Blanca Majorca, Spain