Myself and my friend both in our 20's chose to go to Piscis for 1 weeks holiday, bit worried after seeing reviews on here! The room was basic but clean, we had what we wanted in our rooms. The Food i can not complain really, there was different foods, we ate in most days, out a few times for different types of food as buffet food can get a bit boring! if you like salad well they have plenty. Dessert was not the best, so we never ate that! Wifi was expensive so we never got that! Some were friendly & helpful on reception, others not so much which was ashame! All Inclusive alcohol was fine, no complaints with that, bar staff friendly. The only complaint would be not enough sun loungers at the pool, you needed to be there for around 8am in order to get a bed because they were reserved & some were reserved all day and the people did not appear until say 2-3pm which is not fair. Need to pay for kettles/ironing board etc which i thought was a bit over priced. I only needed it for 10 mins but still had to pay and pay a deposit. Our room looked out onto the main road so it was very noisy at night, so I had to buy earplugs, reception did not have any & did not seem concerned that I was complaining about this. Entertainment was good run by Lisa :) - but people were not keen to join in which was ashame, she really did try!...The entertainment is up the stairs and the bar is down the stairs it would make more sense for a bar either up where entertainment is or entertainment is down stairs, because there is only 1 bar there were big ques. It would also be good if water was on each floor and not just in the bar area, as when the bar shuts you can not get water...sometimes we forgot to buy our water from shops. The hotel is 5 minutes walk to the lovely beach and other places too eat and drink. If you are looking for clubbing, there is a big complex with bars and clubs, the taxi drivers will take you there, not far at all! 6 euro. Yes the hotel can do with an update as it is a bit outdated...but i did find it clean. The staff in the restaurant worked very hard to clear tables and seat people. If i was to go on a budget holiday again, i would return to this hotel as it is central to things and basic was fine as I was hardly ever in!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Adults Only cousy Hotel only 150m away from the beach of Puerto Alcudia ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Jet2Holidays , Ebookers, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Piscis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Piscis Hotel Puerto Alcudia
- Hotel Piscis Majorca, Spain