We was very dissapointed with this hotel, considering it was all inclusive we spent a lot of money gojng out. Evening entertainment disgraceful, one lady doin it,
She did not have a clue of what she was doing, she never even spoke to my 10 year old daughter even though we were there for 9 days, she was more interested in adults than children,kids club you needed to stay with the children, lots of complaints by people about this, bar staff very friendly, no tv in room, no coffee facilities in room. All you have to do is go to the pool, you never get a sunbed as they all are taken by people very early in the morning by putting towels on to reserve, even though the rules given on arrival forbids this. Rest aurant ok, but after a couple of days gets boring, breakfast exactly same everyday, I did not go for this 5 out of 9 days, wi fi expensive, safe expensive, cleaning staff very good. The only thing to do here is go in pool and that was even closed for one wholeday.
We will not be visiting this hotel again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Adults Only cousy Hotel only 150m away from the beach of Puerto Alcudia ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Jet2Holidays , Priceline, Ebookers, LoveHolidays, TravelUp, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, HRS, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Piscis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Piscis Hotel Puerto Alcudia
- Hotel Piscis Majorca, Spain