Food was average. Bar ok but always a que and need to go up a flight of stairs with small plastic cups if you wanted to relax in the lounge or watch entertainment. Smallest pool ever especially as this is quite a large hotel. Only about 20 sunloungers which again you had to que for. Upper sun terrace acess by step wooden steps and a fire escape staircase, you know your gonna have finished your drink B4 you get up there, only to find about 30 loungers and 5 umbrella(1broken) extreamly hot as was a suntrap with no breeze.
Hotel info states rooms cleaned every day except thurs and sunday. In fact beds were made but linen not changed, floors still dirty(sandy)and dust on every surface. Finger prints on mirrors (not mine!).
My advice- Alcudia has a fantastic beach so check out some of the other hotels in the area but avoid this one like the plague
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Adults Only cousy Hotel only 150m away from the beach of Puerto Alcudia ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Expedia, Splitty, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hotel Piscis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Piscis Hotel Puerto Alcudia
- Hotel Piscis Majorca, Spain