Me and 7 friends came to stay here for my hen do (and no we aren't noisy screechy little girls wanting a manic clubbing holiday!) and for what we paid it was great. Bottom line is you are getting what you pay for!! If it doesn't cost a lot the chances are you aren't getting a lot!!
Food was nice, rooms were spotless, drinks were plentiful and there is a sun deck- exactly what we wanted. I would agree the staff can be somewhat... Abrubt. So kill them with kindness and maybe be polite and say Gracias instead of cheers?
It's 2 mins walk away from some nice bars and restaurants and the bay looks beautiful at night and the day. We really enjoyed it and had no problems
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Adults Only cousy Hotel only 150m away from the beach of Puerto Alcudia ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Alpha Holidays Limited, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hotel Piscis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Piscis Hotel Puerto Alcudia
- Hotel Piscis Majorca, Spain