Bloody hell 973MOMO . What do you expect for £250 . Stayed here for 8 days and just got back . Read reviews before we went but I must say it was NOT as bad as the negative people make it out to be . Yeah the food is not the best and it does cater mostly for German people . But I believe I got more than enough for my money . I agree it is rather dated , and my fridge door fell off every time I opened it ( worse thing's happen in life ) . Pillows not the best and air con was a bit noisy but not enough to whinge about . The only thing I could complain about in this Hotel would have to be the Entertainment ( if you can call it that ) . It was that bad it made me laugh ( out loud ) . But to be honest Alcudia ( although a nice place ) lacks entertainment anyhow . May have something to do with being September .
What I think people fail to realise , is that most all inclusive hotel's have been forced to go down that route . ( was told this by one of their senior staff ) . I asked for a Baileys and recieved a full glass of it ( well a cheaper version of it ) . A few glasses of these set us up for the night .
Anyone looking for a good English bar there are 2 I highly reccomend . First one is Oxygen bar . Cheap drinks and food ( did not try the food ) . Amanda and Dave are very attentive and really do appreciate you being there . Secondly is The Foxes arms along the main road left to the hotel . Real English breakfast . I know you will be all inclusive but for the prices they charge you cannot grumble ... Danker and Auf Weidersen
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel is situated 300 m away from the large and beautiful Alcudia beach. Apartments and Studios: Living room with two couches. Small kitchen. Bathroom. Heating /air-conditioning. Direct dial telephone. Sat-TV. Safety deposit box. Terrace. In addition, the apartments have a double bedroom. Sport & Leisure: Large swimming pool with separated children's pool. Table tennis. Billiard table. Miniclub. Children's playground. Evening shows. Gastronomy: Lounge bar with terrace. Snack restaurant. Pool bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., LoveHolidays, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Alcudia Beach Aparthotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alcudia Beach Aparthotel Hotel Port d`Alcudia
- Grupotel Alcudia Beach Puerto
- Grupotel Alcudia Beach Hotel Puerto
- Alcudia Beach Aparthotel Majorca, Spain