Just got back,The hotel is clean and tidy,the food usual three star you eat it because it's free.All the staff are nice and friendly, the hotel is not far from the beach and in a nice area,The big problem is there is no entertainment well there was German playing with his organ one night but that was the night we were leaving we can thank God for that, and that was it !. Around the pool most hotels have sports going on but not here boring,there was a kids entertainer all in German.glad to get home.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel is situated 300 m away from the large and beautiful Alcudia beach. Apartments and Studios: Living room with two couches. Small kitchen. Bathroom. Heating /air-conditioning. Direct dial telephone. Sat-TV. Safety deposit box. Terrace. In addition, the apartments have a double bedroom. Sport & Leisure: Large swimming pool with separated children's pool. Table tennis. Billiard table. Miniclub. Children's playground. Evening shows. Gastronomy: Lounge bar with terrace. Snack restaurant. Pool bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Jet2Holidays , TripOnline SA, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Alcudia Beach Aparthotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alcudia Beach Aparthotel Hotel Port d`Alcudia
- Grupotel Alcudia Beach Puerto
- Grupotel Alcudia Beach Hotel Puerto
- Alcudia Beach Aparthotel Majorca, Spain