Seaclub Mediterranean Resort
US$82
US$76
  • Free Internet
Apartamentos Palm Garden(Port d'Alcudia)
US$88
  • Pool
Hotel Apartamentos Ivory Playa(Port d'Alcudia)(Great Value!)
US$93
US$85
Hotel Ca'n Pere(Port d'Alcudia)(Great Value!)
US$121
  • Restaurant
Hotel JS Sol de Alcudia(Port d'Alcudia)(Great Value!)
US$95
US$82
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Eix Alcudia Hotel - Adults Only(Port d'Alcudia)(Great Value!)
US$68
US$63
US$103
  • Beachfront
Apartamentos Ferrer Tamarindos(Port d'Alcudia)(Great Value!)
US$64
US$57
  • Pool
Botel Alcudiamar Hotel(Port d'Alcudia)
US$240
US$207
  • Breakfast included
BelleVue Lagomonte(Port d'Alcudia)
US$111
TripAdvisor
1,501 results
All reviewssea clubblock dself cateringmagic gardenkids clubminute walkthe main complexold towna ground floor apartmentmain receptionfamily holidayone bedroom apartmentgreat holidaygreat familynice resortevening entertainmentevery night
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 May 2014

I stayed at the Sea Club Hotel complex in a one bedroom self catering apartment for six days with my 2 year old daughter. The complex is great value for money, clean, safe and provides plenty of play and swimming areas suitable for all age groups including toddlers. My daughter had a great time and especially enjoyed the free mini disco put on for the children every evening. Even though the complex caters well for children, as an adult I found the complex very peaceful and relaxing.

The only minor issues I had were the lack of blankets for the time of year (which was a bit nippy at night time), hot air heating/cooling system didn't work properly, ill fitting bath plug that let the water drain away and I struggled to find a decent latte anywhere on the complex :-( But these were only minor issues most of which I'm sure would have been resolved if I had raised them, given the great service I experienced throughout my stay :-)

• Stayed: May 2014
2  Thank Leigh E E
Reviewed 2 May 2014

We have stayed in more expensive places in Majorca but this was almost as good as them so on a value for money scale it rates highly. No real downsides but i would not like to end up in Block D (unless it's poolside). We did for night one and Linda (i think was her name) fixed us up for the remainder of our stay. It cost us for an upgrade but was money very well spent.
The strip (area around the hotel) is nothing to write home about but the beach, port and old town more than make up for it to make Alcudia an amazing place to go on holidays.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Mickser
Reviewed 1 May 2014

Stayed here for a week in april 2014. This is an excellent location - close to beach. Facilities are good - definitely cater for families, couples or groups. The complex, we were told was 3/4 full, but the whole area was peaceful - no rowdyism! The gardens are superb and there are plenty of different sized pools throughout the complex. We stayed in 'C' block, and would recommend as here you are facing a garden area. Two storey apartments so not difficult for anyone to climb. Towels changed regularly. Only one point - 2 single beds? for a couple it would be more suitable if it was possible to maybe 'clip' or hold the 2 beds together.
The area of Alcudia, for us was the best, visited several of the local beach areas and thought Alcudia the best with its wide beach and promenade walk to the rear .
The whole holiday was most enjoyable with one exception - the cyclists which seem to have invaded the island. Roads aren't particularly wide and when cyclists insist on riding 2 abreast makes for a difficult time trying to pass. Obviously not all cyclists are the same - but some are most inconsiderate.
TRUDE on reception - truly a gem of a receptionist - helpful, considerate nothing too much trouble. I do hope this hotel appreciates how good she is!!!!!

Room Tip: We had corner - C block - this was a very large one bedroom apartment with view over gardens. I think the upper floor is better (these are rooms from 200+)
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank IVORRBUNION
Reviewed 28 April 2014 via mobile

Stayed at sea club for a week every April half term for the last three years. Cannot fault them. Always stay room only, this is just because we enjoy walking into alcudia port or old town for evening meals. Have eaten multiple times in the tropical beach bar for lunch always lovely. Definitely recommend paying for a garden room, love having our own space and the maid comes daily to change sheets and clean the room/bins which is great with our messy four year old. The staff are just fantastic couldn't do more for you! So friendly and pleasant always accommodating. The rooms are basic but when you rarely spend time in them you get what you pay. Lots of spar shops around so plenty of choice.
Entertainment is good for kids and entertaining enough for adults, finishes early so you won't be kept up with noise.
Facilities- lots of pools, temperature is quite cold but I assume warms up as the weather does, parks at each area again clean and well kept as well as a sandpit so plenty to keep all the kids entertained. Definitely recommend a trip into the old

• Stayed: April 2014
2  Thank Becca3105
Reviewed 28 April 2014

Have just come back from an excellent week at the Sea Club with my 11 and 12 yo daughters. The weather was unexpectedly nice which may affect my judgement, but this is a great place for a family holiday. Rooms were basic but clean and comfortable, beds made and towels changed most days. Staff were without exception friendly and helpful, and special mention to the entertainment staff who worked really hard to keep kids of all ages busy. The evening shows were fun, the kids loved them although the communal dance moves at the end were beyond me.

The pool areas were nicely laid out with plenty of room and no problem getting sunbeds - and with no high rise buildings around the pool areas were in the sun pretty much all day. The water temparature was cool its fair to say but it was refreshing once you got in and nowhere near as cold as other pools I have experienced, namely one in Lanzarote where going swimming risked cardiac arrest.

We didn't eat at the hotel so can't comment on the food, but there are a variety of good value places within walking distance. I particularly recommend the tepanyaki grill just round the corner, not very Mallorquin admittedly but delicious selection of sea food and meat cooked while you wait.

I honestly can't think of anything negative to say about the Sea Club - I could mention that the kettle only worked if I stood jiggling the lead to get the orange light to come on but that would be all, and I soon got used to it. It was an excellent value fun family holiday and I would recommend it.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family