I stayed here for 1 night. It's an adult only hotel which is right on the beach. Food is nice, rooms are quite classy but don't let the front of the hotel put you off. See past this and you've got a nice hotel. There is no gym or indoor pool so bare that in mind if you're coming out of season.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Vanity Hotel Golf offers a unique and exclusive experience for adults seeking a different and special kind of holiday on Majorca. An experience based on a passion for elegance and sensuality, pleasure and well-being. Its privileged beach front location offers to the customers of the Vanity Hotel Golf breathtaking views over the bay of Alcudia. Recently renovated, class and comfort are its hallmark throughout, from its garden area with swimming pool, sun terrace and Balinese sun loungers, to its elegant public areas, bar and restaurants, culminating in contemporary style rooms, the highlight of which are the Royal Terrace suites with private terrace, heated Jacuzzi and Balinese sun bed. The Vanity Hotel Golf also features a gym, sauna and Jacuzzi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Jet2Holidays , Hotels.com, Expedia, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, LoveHolidays, TravelUp, Priceline, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, HRS, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Vanity Hotel Golf reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vanity Hotel Puerto Alcudia
- Viva Golf
- Vanity Hotel Golf Majorca, Spain