This adults only hotel is in a lovely spot on the beach and near the marina. The rooms are large and clean The air con could be better.The food is average I was disappointed. Towels are provided for the pool and THE BEACH no need to pack towels (something I wish I'd known)The evening entertainment is quite high brow but you can always go out. The sea views are beautiful we were on second floor but there was one big problem the noisy cleaners round the pool at 7.30AM AAAAH Take ear plugs .BBC1 and BBC2 on telle. the clientèle are mainly Scandinavians Germans and English.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Vanity Hotel Golf offers a unique and exclusive experience for adults seeking a different and special kind of holiday on Majorca. An experience based on a passion for elegance and sensuality, pleasure and well-being. Its privileged beach front location offers to the customers of the Vanity Hotel Golf breathtaking views over the bay of Alcudia. Recently renovated, class and comfort are its hallmark throughout, from its garden area with swimming pool, sun terrace and Balinese sun loungers, to its elegant public areas, bar and restaurants, culminating in contemporary style rooms, the highlight of which are the Royal Terrace suites with private terrace, heated Jacuzzi and Balinese sun bed. The Vanity Hotel Golf also features a gym, sauna and Jacuzzi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Vanity Hotel Golf reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vanity Hotel Puerto Alcudia
- Viva Golf
- Vanity Hotel Golf Majorca, Spain