Before I start I would like to say that I have standards and am quiet fusyy when it comes to hygiene. We stayed in the jupiter, we arrived 4.30am and found the cleaners hosing down the pool areas (Good first impression) I requested a low floor and quiet room and got 3rd floor overlooking the mountain which was great however there was still noise from other guests at around 12.30-1.00am, kids running up corridors and doors banging though this was no fault of the hotel! The staff were very pleasant and encouraged hand sanitiser in the restaurants. The food was very good and varied. The pools were lovely however you do need to get up VERY early to reserve your sunbed! The free bus to the beach and port was great and very frequent. The staff tried to keep the complex clean however certain guests insisted to drink 20 glasses of beer then walk off and leave there dirty table for someone else to clean up when there are plenty of rubbish bins all over the complex. After reading some other reviews i think we were lucky because 4 families were not given rooms they had booked and 1 family had to be transfered to Magaluf whilst we were there! My daughter and I got a 24 hour sickness bug and when i spoke to the first choice rep he said it was a bug from Africa that occasionally blew over!! This is a family complex and we went 21st July - 5th Aug, I could certainly tell the difference in the two weeks as it got extremelley busier the second week.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Club Mac is an all inclusive complex located in Puerto Alcudia, Mallorca. The resort specialises in families and at their disposal there are 100.000 square meters with a wide offer for all tastes. Two natural lakes, one of them with kayaks, water bikes and pedalos, spacious gardens, nine swimming pools, including a splash pool for small children and a river pool, Children Village for children between 4 and 12 years old, two entertainment areas: a spectacular stage with professional shows and another area with live music or entertainment every night, two indoor bars, five outdoor bars, three restaurants, burger kiosk , tennis court, sand multi sports court, mini golf, running track, archery, small train around the complex for the younger ones, souvenir shop, etc.The complex has three buildings in which you will be able to find rooms to suit your requirements. Marte, Jupiter o Saturno, all of them with the same quality and good service and sharing all facilities between them. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Onthebeach, Booking.com, Expedia, TravelUp, Odigeo and Ebookers so you can book your Club MAC Alcudia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Mac Alcudia Hotel Port d`Alcudia
- Mac Alcudia Hotel
- Hotel Mac Alcudia
- Club MAC Alcudia Majorca, Spain