The staff were excellent- from the receptionists through to the hotel's own entertainment staff. Very helpful, and always friendly to adults and kids alike.
Food was good, a different theme each night, and there was always something for the children.
Beach is only a 10 minute walk away, but there is a regular bus service there too- although we never used it. We loved the beach, sandcastles, long walks, sunbathing...whatever you fancy the beach is the place to go.
The Hidro park is free for Club Mac patrons, and is a fun place for the kids. The all inclusive drinks/meals does not extend to the Hidro Park, but you can (if you wish) pop back to the hotel (literally next door) for lunch and then go straight back to the park.
Sad to see the Brits getting up and 'reserving' sunbeds by the hotel pools as early as 6am every day....just not required and more than a bit sad!
Corridors in hotel noisy and the slightest noise will stream into your accommodation- we asked for a quiet room and were luck to be placed away from the stairs and lifts, but on several occasions were awoken by guests returning to their rooms at night. This really is the only negative of the holiday, and certainly not one that would stop us recommending Club Mac.
May well be going back next year!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Club Mac is an all inclusive complex located in Puerto Alcudia, Mallorca. The resort specialises in families and at their disposal there are 100.000 square meters with a wide offer for all tastes. Two natural lakes, one of them with kayaks, water bikes and pedalos, spacious gardens, nine swimming pools, including a splash pool for small children and a river pool, Children Village for children between 4 and 12 years old, two entertainment areas: a spectacular stage with professional shows and another area with live music or entertainment every night, two indoor bars, five outdoor bars, three restaurants, burger kiosk , tennis court, sand multi sports court, mini golf, running track, archery, small train around the complex for the younger ones, souvenir shop, etc.The complex has three buildings in which you will be able to find rooms to suit your requirements. Marte, Jupiter o Saturno, all of them with the same quality and good service and sharing all facilities between them. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Onthebeach, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TravelUp, Jet2Holidays , Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Club MAC Alcudia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Mac Alcudia Hotel Port d`Alcudia
- Mac Alcudia Hotel
- Hotel Mac Alcudia
- Club MAC Alcudia Majorca, Spain