Being all inclusive I didn't expect to pay for sun lounger pads, buy our own beach towels or to watch tv in our room (good job we took a laptop and dvds for our 3yo), I also expected more toiletries in the bathroom, at least on our arrival (all you get is a small tablet of soap), our first room (422) was very small (far too compact and only enough room to squeeze past the bottom of the beds to get onto the so called balcony (tiny table and 2 chairs for a family of 4) so we moved to a family room (which cost us an extra €149 for the other 5 days) as having a seperate room for our 3yo boy was a must (if you get what I mean ) as neither of us could sleep being in such close vicinity, tossing and turning (fab having the seperate room but still that tiny balcony...lol), drinks at the bar were either very low alcohol or very watered down, not that we wanted to get VERY drunk but I only got tiddly once after I drunk 2 pints of strongbow in town in the karaoke bar, a lot of guests were actually buying cans and bottles of wine from the spar outside the resort and drinking it at the entertainment venues inside the resort, all in all, I think we've been spoiled with the First choice Holiday Villages we normally go to, so was a little bit disappointed but still would come back if it was a very cheap holiday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Club Mac is an all inclusive complex located in Puerto Alcudia, Mallorca. The resort specialises in families and at their disposal there are 100.000 square meters with a wide offer for all tastes. Two natural lakes, one of them with kayaks, water bikes and pedalos, spacious gardens, nine swimming pools, including a splash pool for small children and a river pool, Children Village for children between 4 and 12 years old, two entertainment areas: a spectacular stage with professional shows and another area with live music or entertainment every night, two indoor bars, five outdoor bars, three restaurants, burger kiosk , tennis court, sand multi sports court, mini golf, running track, archery, small train around the complex for the younger ones, souvenir shop, etc.The complex has three buildings in which you will be able to find rooms to suit your requirements. Marte, Jupiter o Saturno, all of them with the same quality and good service and sharing all facilities between them. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Onthebeach, Booking.com, Jet2Holidays , TravelUp, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Club MAC Alcudia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Mac Alcudia Hotel Port d`Alcudia
- Mac Alcudia Hotel
- Hotel Mac Alcudia
- Club MAC Alcudia Majorca, Spain