Free cancellation until 22/07
US$236
Viva Sunrise(Port d'Alcudia)
US$292
US$265
Ona Garden Lago(Port d'Alcudia)(Great Value!)
US$296
  • Pool
Eix Alcudia Hotel(Port d'Alcudia)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$185
US$166
  • Restaurant
US$328
US$317
  • Beachfront
Seaclub Mediterranean Resort(Port d'Alcudia)(Great Value!)
US$417
US$360
US$267
US$259
BQ Delfin Azul Hotel(Port d'Alcudia)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$225
US$204
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Hotel JS Sol de Alcudia(Port d'Alcudia)
Free cancellation until 22/07
US$221
US$200
Zafiro Tropic(Port d'Alcudia)
TripAdvisor
6,881 results
All reviewsjupiter hotelwater parkcircus stagethe dragonfree buscircus areapremium roomtwo double bedsfamily holidayevery nightgreat holidayall agesburger barwave poolfamily roomdifferent themeevery half hour
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Just back from another fantastic 2 week holiday .Already put the dates through for our next ,
Everything about this hotel is brilliant
All the staff are so polite and friendly and cant do enough for u
Food.drink is very good always something for everyone
The grounds and pools are spotless the best I’ve ever seen and I have traveled a lot
The rooms are a bit basic but we are only in them to sleep
It is definitely a child’s paradise they never get board
U can read all the bad reviews but read the good ones too I have never had a bad holiday here as a family we love this hotel and would stay anywhere else in alcudia

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank elliejane001
MacHotels, Guest Relations Manager at Club MAC Alcudia, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Guest
Thank you for your fantastic review.
So pleased to read that you and your family have been coming to Club Mac since 2002 and that you wouldn´t stay anywhere else.
Cannot wait to welcome you back again next year and please call by the office and say hello, it would be so nice to meet you.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Prior to travel I was on verge of swapping holiday due to reviews so felt need to review myself....overall fab holiday....tons to do. Evening entertainment not on for long enough but that’s not a big deal. Myself and family always found something to eat....lunch was better than dinner though. Nothing wrong with the burgers or the chicken nuggets that I read in one review. They were basically on tap and apart from the queue being long at times, you were nevwr restricted on how much you asked for I think ppl expect too much when they go on holiday. If you divide the price of holiday pp by each day you are there and think about return flight etc...you realise the amazing value for money that you’ve got. My room wasn’t any smaller than any other time I’ve been away tbh and there was 5 of us in it. We only got tv for purpose of kids whilst getting ready at night as never in room other than that. Wasn’t too expensive. Again we paid for WiFi which I’ve never had free anywhere else so can’t understand why anyone moaning. Any free WiFi hasn’t worked anywhere else. People just look for things to moan about. WiFi we paid for was excellent. My son got access on his iPad everywhere working hotel. The only reason I gave 4 star and not 5 was due to my room only getting cleaned 4/5 times in 11 days. So had to reuse towels a lot. My Inlaws room was cleaned most days so unsure why ours wasn’t. Also we were a 3 hour wait for our room on arrival but we had luckily left swimwear at top of case so were able to change and sit by pools and have a few drinks. I found it difficult to understand why we had to wait until 3pm to get into our room when the check out time is 11am. We had been awake for 30+ hours by this point with 3 very tired children so at the time were angry but in hindsight had we not have been so tired, it wasn’t a major deal. Overall, great hotel, pleasant staff and would go again. But if possible have entertainment on (outside Saturno) for a little longer in the evening. If you have a moany temperament,and expect too much, then stay at home rather than try to put ppl off places. Club Max is a great family resort.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
6  Thank Lovinmahols

Dear Guest
Thanks for your review of your stay here, it is very much appreciated.
Occassionally we have a great deal of check-outs in one day and our cleaners try their hardest to get all the rooms ready by 2pm, so very sorry that yours wasn´t ready in time but glad to read that your swimsuits were packed on top so you were able to relax and enjoy yourselfs whilst you waited.
I wish we could have the entertainment on for longer but the Spanish Law won´t allow it.
Again, thank you for this lovely and honest review and that you also say we are a great family resort. Hope you will be returning again in the near future.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Just back from our 28th Holiday at Club Mac Alcudia. Brilliant as usual. I can`t believe what i have seen on trip adviser complaints about this and complaints about that. I am sure some people only complain to try and get some money back.But then the next year they they try and go back and seem confused why they are turned away.Well done the customer satisfaction team led by Nathalie Jaguin. In all our times there we have never been sick for us it is like going to visit Family. The facilities are excellent,the food is fantastic lots of variety,cleaning is always in progress.
If you do have a problem go to the satisfaction team first instead of whinging to everyone first.

Room Tip: we try for a corner room bigger balcony normally 6th floor or above
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
6  Thank c0lin1959
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We came here on recommendation of a family member who has been in 3 or 4 times in the past. We have never been all inclusive before, and thought it sounded good for the kids (12 and 14). Upon reading the reviews prior to arriving, I was horrified, and very nearly cancelled the holiday, but again, spoke to our family member who assured us it would be great. I am glad we listened. We arrived early in the morning (1am) and the check in took about an hour, but that was mostly as people were arguing over the hotel tax, my check in took literally 5 mins once I got to the desk! We stayed in Jupiter, and as we came into the hotel the security and cleaners all wished us a happy holiday. The room was very clean and big enough for the 4 of us(we had paid for a premium room), yes a small balcony but lovely views. The food, the pools, the cleanliness of the hotel cannot be faulted. My husband said prior to arriving he would probably not eat in the hotel and would find somewhere else to eat (very fussy eater) he ended up having starters, mains, deserts and an espresso each meal, so very well done! My daughter unfortunately fell poorly after being at the Hidropark (swallowed water) and we spent 2 days in the room whilst she recuperated...the hotel could not do enough, doctor saw her within 5 minutes of me calling, medicine given etc, and visit from Stella the guest satisfaction manager to ensure all was well...with follow up deep clean of our bathroom! The drinks were nice, we aren't big alcohol drinkers, but the few we did have were good. The kids loved the slushies and ice cream, and the food from the burger bar was nice as well. We couldn't comment on the evening entertainment as we either went out of the complex for a walk or sat on our balcony to enjoy the views with a drink but the daytime entertainment staff were really funny, didn't put too much pressure on the kids to participate and it was good to just sit and watch others play water polo etc. All in all, a lovely holiday that we have made some wonderful memories on, I just feel our children were a little lonely as we came in term time so the children in the complex were only little ones, a few years ago, and they would have been in their element. If you are coming to Club Mac, yes it is busy, and yes, there are some people who are a little on the loud side, but you get that anywhere. In terms of effort from all the staff at Club Mac, they honestly cannot do enough for you, the food was really fresh and tasty, and if things do go wrong, like my daughter feeling poorly, they stepped up and ensured everything was as comfortable for her as possible, even offering to bring some food up to the room. Thank you Club Mac, and it was great to meet the epic Stella who responds to all the reviews on here!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
10  Thank niciboardman

Dear Lovely Guest
Thanks for your honest and lovely review. I am so pleased that you had listened to your friends and came to Club Mac for your family holiday. It was a real pleasure to meet you and I am so pleased your daughter made a quick recovery. Glad to read that the ´Fussy Eater´ had enjoyed the food we serve here.
Hope to see you all again soon and please call by and say hello.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Thank you to all at Club Mac for what has been a great family holiday. Food was really good,plenty of variety ,drinks,poolside snacks all lovely! I would definitely reccomend the hotel to families as there is so much for the little ones to do and keep everyone entertained.Looking forward to our next trip

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
5  Thank denise d

Dear Guest
Thank you for your 5 star review of your holiday here at Club Mac.
So pleased that you and your family had a great holiday. Hope to see you all again soon.