My partner and I stayed at the Astoria Playa last August and we are going back this year its the best hotel we have ever stayed in, so nice and relaxing with being adults only. The hotel is very clean and modern the only thing I found was the fridge in the room was a bit small and there was no long mirror as we woman like when we get dressed up to go out. The staff are all very nice indeed and the bar staff do a lot of work keeping us holiday makers happy with our drinks and cocktails loved it cant wait to go back probably be july this year. The beach is georgous and the marina is lovely too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Astoria Playa Hotel****SUP with its wonderfully modern décor both inside and out, designed with luxury and comfort in mind, is situated only 150m from the magnificent sandy beach of the Bay of Alcudia. Style and comfort flows throughout the hotel and into the gardens where you will find the swimming pools, sun terraces, Jacuzzis, and Balinese loungers. It is a perfect choice for a romantic getaway or for those who simply wish to relax. For the more active guests there are lots of local cycling and hiking routes and for the golfers there is an 18-hole course in Alcanada only 15minutes drive from the hotel. Free WIFI is available throughout the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, Ebookers, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Astoria Playa Only Adults reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Astoria Playa Puerto Alcudia
- Hotel Astoria Playa Only Adults Majorca, Spain