Just spent a week in this hotel and can find nothing to fault. Which seems unbelievable but it is true.
The rooms are newly renovated and very stylish, the bathrooms are great and have the best showers I have ever used.
All the staff are lovely, very friendly and professional, they seemed to be genuinely happy to help.
We took the half board option, fully expecting to eat away from the hotel some evenings, however this was not the case. The food was probably the best hotel food I have ever eaten. Each of the seven nights was different with a great selection of delicious dishes.
The pools are also good, plenty of loungers and beds, the water was chilly but that was to be expected in April.
I can't wait to go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Astoria Playa Hotel****SUP with its wonderfully modern décor both inside and out, designed with luxury and comfort in mind, is situated only 150m from the magnificent sandy beach of the Bay of Alcudia. Style and comfort flows throughout the hotel and into the gardens where you will find the swimming pools, sun terraces, Jacuzzis, and Balinese loungers. It is a perfect choice for a romantic getaway or for those who simply wish to relax. For the more active guests there are lots of local cycling and hiking routes and for the golfers there is an 18-hole course in Alcanada only 15minutes drive from the hotel. Free WIFI is available throughout the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Southall Travel, Priceline, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Astoria Playa Only Adults reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Astoria Playa Puerto Alcudia
- Hotel Astoria Playa Only Adults Majorca, Spain