Stayed for a 4 night break as part of a tour around this beautiful island. On arrival all of our requests had been granted and we had a quiet room above reception. The rooms are modern and new. The beds are extremely comfortable and the air conditioning is excellent. As mentioned by previous reviewers the wardrobe is very small. Think of one double wardrobe and halve it as a safe and mini bar take up a lot of the wardrobe space. This was not a problem as we were on a short break but may be an issue if you were to stay for longer. The food was varied and we gained more than a few pounds in weight!!
The only area I would improve would be the sun beds around the pool at the front of the hotel. The beds were very close together and if my husband wished take shade under the umbrella, I had to take shade at the same time. There was no room to move the sun beds around as they were regimented in straight lines and are very close to each other. It would be nice to have basic sun loungers on the grassed area between the pool and the mini golf. The area is large and provides natural shade from the trees. It also provides a quieter area away from the music of the pool bar.
My only other suggestion would be to provide better wifi as it is extremely slow.
With these minor improvements the hotel could be classed as the best in Majorca!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Astoria Playa Hotel****SUP with its wonderfully modern décor both inside and out, designed with luxury and comfort in mind, is situated only 150m from the magnificent sandy beach of the Bay of Alcudia. Style and comfort flows throughout the hotel and into the gardens where you will find the swimming pools, sun terraces, Jacuzzis, and Balinese loungers. It is a perfect choice for a romantic getaway or for those who simply wish to relax. For the more active guests there are lots of local cycling and hiking routes and for the golfers there is an 18-hole course in Alcanada only 15minutes drive from the hotel. Free WIFI is available throughout the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Expedia, Booking.com, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Astoria Playa Only Adults reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Astoria Playa Puerto Alcudia
- Hotel Astoria Playa Only Adults Majorca, Spain