We booked this hotel purely because it is "Adults Only". We spend there 8 comfortable nights and would go back in a heart beat. There was a nightly entertainment, a vast choice of food and extremely hepful and friendly staff. The only thing we did not like was having to pay for water with our dinner. Everything else was absolutely exceptional.
Oh, and make sure to get a massage from the Thai lady at the pool! I felt very relaxed afterwards.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Astoria Playa Hotel****SUP with its wonderfully modern décor both inside and out, designed with luxury and comfort in mind, is situated only 150m from the magnificent sandy beach of the Bay of Alcudia. Style and comfort flows throughout the hotel and into the gardens where you will find the swimming pools, sun terraces, Jacuzzis, and Balinese loungers. It is a perfect choice for a romantic getaway or for those who simply wish to relax. For the more active guests there are lots of local cycling and hiking routes and for the golfers there is an 18-hole course in Alcanada only 15minutes drive from the hotel. Free WIFI is available throughout the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, Southall Travel, Ebookers, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Hotel Astoria Playa Only Adults reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Astoria Playa Puerto Alcudia
- Hotel Astoria Playa Only Adults Majorca, Spain