“brill”

St Helens, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“brill”
Reviewed 14 November 2011

brilliant loved it ! great value for money get there early !

Visited August 2011

• Czech first
  • Polish first
Motherwell, United Kingdom
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Fab!”
Reviewed 7 November 2011

went with my sister and two cousins, we loved it and were there for hours, food and drinks were pretty pricey but i suppose its worth it for a good day out and loads of fun. Staff very friemdly and helpfull. Lockers for clothes etc were extremely dirty and smelt bad too

Visited July 2011
Accrington, Lancashire
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 47 helpful votes
“GREAT FUN”
Reviewed 6 November 2011

It was pretty quiet when we visited in October but during the summer can get quite busy.

Visited October 2011
London, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“not a full day out”
Reviewed 28 October 2011

we found the park a bit dated and dirty, whilst queing up for the slides, you could see the dump behind.

Visited October 2011
Haverfordwest, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Dangerous”
Reviewed 28 October 2011

I went here with my brother who is 13 years old. We went into the hidropark and have to pay at the reception desk. As i was staying in the Club mac hotel near by, we went into the club mac entrance which was also very crowded. As i went in, staff were handing out sunbeds, we went to ask for one but we had to pay extra. We then just put our towels on the floor which kept blowing away. We had no where to put sunglasses, goggles as people can steal them when we went in the water.

The slides looked quite dangerous. As i went on one slide, i went down with my brother but realised that the pool water was 7ft, as i was only 6ft and not a very good swimmer. I would have drowed if i didnt have help from my brother because there was no lifeguards.

In some pools, there was a huge inflatable climb on. Little kids were climbing all over it and I saw parents pushing it to knock them off. The water was really shollow and the kids were falling on to each other.

I would not recommened to visit this attraction as it is very dangerous!!

Visited August 2011