“water park”

9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“water park”
Reviewed 7 August 2014

Good family park but not enough rides and the waves only went on twice a day. We had a good day out got there at 11.00 oclock and went home at 3.45pm. Needs some new rides. We did go back for another day as it was so close to our hotel and the park did a good deal on the price to go back. worth a visit.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank Swimit

• Czech first
  • Polish first
MIDDLESBROUGH
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 44 helpful votes
“OK but this is not Siam Park!”
Reviewed 7 August 2014

The Hidropark was a short walk from our hotel and we took our 13yr old son along who thoroughly enjoyed it. Overall I thought it was OK but there were only a few slides and a wave machine and after 30 minutes it was just repetition. I was a little disappointed that after paying 67 Euros to enter (3 persons no concession for 13yr old) that we had to pay 4 1/2 Euros for a sunbed each which I thought was a bit naughty considering the entry fee. This train of thought was not improved when it cost 3 Euros for a small locker for my wallet and 16 Euros for 2 large beers! On the positive side a lot of people got free entry from the hotel opposite and there was an offer of only 10 Euros for any second revisits. Overall my son enjoyed it so that was OK but I felt a little financially raped!

Visited July 2014
1 Thank JOHNMOORE180
Sweden
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Unsafe, Want my advice go some where else”
Reviewed 6 August 2014

Me and my kids went here on june 26th 2014. As far as our visit I was really disapointed. I feel this a big rip off to familys since the park is way over priced for the money.
We would have a better time at Valleyfair for less price. Also the lifeguards were very rude by their attitude towards the public. Felt like being watched by the police with prison guards attitudes.
Customer information from the employees was nonexistant. BOTTOM LINE if you go expect to have antibiotics on standby...and a lot of patients.. Good luck
place was a JOKE! HORRIBLE experience, and NEVER ever again will I return. I will make sure everyone I know doesn't go either. If I could rate this a zero, I would. Horrid. Don't go. The kids will have more fun at a hotel pool that's FREE!!!!!

Visited June 2014
3 Thank 674jim
Norwich, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Bit of a rip off”
Reviewed 5 August 2014

Cost 22 Euros for an adult (as of August 2014). My 12 year old daughter was classed as an adult. 16 Euros for under 12s. Not sure about toddlers. You can take picnic - but your bags will be searched as you are not allowed to bring food or drink into the park. You will either have to leave it in your car (if you have one) or in these lockers (that aren't locked!) just by the entrance. I sneaked some water in when the bloke was checking someone else's bag. I refuse to pay their prices. We got our arm stamped and went out at lunch time and ate our picnic on the grass outside. You will have to hire the sunbeds at 4.5 Euros each. Or you could take towels and go on the grass. The park is crowded and the queues for the slides didn't die down all day. My kids enjoyed it but us parents thought it was an expensive total rip off. Up to you... !

Visited August 2014
1 Thank Tracy W
Bristol
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Don't bother. Over priced and underwhelming.”
Reviewed 5 August 2014

This aqua park cost us 22 euros each and effectively 4 rides. 20 minute queue for everything. So poor the kids were bored after one hour. Not worth it. Aqua parks in Portugal and Turkey are 100 times better. It looked old and tired and was far too cramped with not enough rides or landscaping.

Visited August 2014