we stayed at the platja sa coma in august for 2 weeks, 2 teenage kids and 2 adults - we had a great time. the hotel food was fantastic lots of choice for everyone. entertainment - not much good, but wasnt bothered as we went out every night. all inclusive was brilliant - first time we had done it, beach is dead opposite the hotel - perfect.
sun loungers - what can I say - basically there isnt enough of them which is a shame - but we werent bothered really as we were at the beach most days and if we couldnt get a sun lounger we laid on the grass with our towels. the rooms were really clean - balcony overlooked beach - fabulous holiday - would definately go baci.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel has 154 apartments equipped with air conditioning, full bathroom, hair dryer, terrace, safe with charge, lounge, satellite TV and telephone. There is a café bar, adult and children’s pool, table tennis and bicycle hire. We also offer internet connection, children’s play park, mini club, sun terrace, medical service by appointment. In the local area includes a shopping centre, supermarkets, boutiques, book shops etc. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Aparthotel THB Sa Coma Platja reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aparthotel Thb Sa Coma Platja Hotel Sa Coma
- Aparthotel THB Sa Coma Platja Majorca