This hotel certanly has its plus points. The location, the standard of room service cleanliness, and of course the views from the rooms. However, this is certainly not a four star hotel. We chose the all inclusive option and this turned out to be a mistake. Constant poor fair served in the restaurant. This more often than not virtually cold and virtually the same lunch and dinner. Warm orange juice at breakfast and the smallest tastless quaisants ever seen. As for snacks if you enjoy curly cheese sandwiches or bits of tomatoe in a plastic container your in for a real treat. Other than that your out of luck. Local drinks are served from two bars. The hotel lounge bar which is quite nice, and the very poor outside Malibu bar. Here the waitress practices her scowl in between her stints in the restaurant. Smiling is not on the agenda much throughout. This bar is devoid of any atmosphere or charachter. Malibu it is not! The rooms are clean, and well serviced by the maids. As one earleir review mentioned I too was glad to get home to get some much needed sleep. You are awoken every morning to the cry of numerous cock a doodle doo every morning, and drift of to a disturbed sleep every night to the sound of even worse karaoke singers than me. Sleep quality is poor, this despite numerous brandys at the Brittania across the road the bargain priced Music bar and the Kings head up the road. This could be a good hotel with some investment. Double glazing to reduce noise, renew all poolside furniture particular sunbeds and dump the cheap white plastic tables and chairs amongst other things. Until then this is a two and a half star hotel at most. My advice would be to stay on a self catering basis only.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel has 154 apartments equipped with air conditioning, full bathroom, hair dryer, terrace, safe with charge, lounge, satellite TV and telephone. There is a café bar, adult and children’s pool, table tennis and bicycle hire. We also offer internet connection, children’s play park, mini club, sun terrace, medical service by appointment. In the local area includes a shopping centre, supermarkets, boutiques, book shops etc. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Jet2Holidays , Expedia, Priceline, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Ebookers, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Aparthotel THB Sa Coma Platja reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aparthotel Thb Sa Coma Platja Hotel Sa Coma
- Aparthotel THB Sa Coma Platja Majorca