Just returned from a short break - 4 nights. The hotel was clean and the staff were very polite,
The food in the hotel didnt change much thoughout the week.
The entertainment was terrible and only lasted an hour. I dont know if its because its late in the year but it wasnt a cheap holiday I paid for! It was very quiet in the hotel although i wouldnt want to be here in high season as I could imagine it would be very noisy as you can hear every little noise at night..
The main bedrooms are next to the road and you can hear the road, also theres a bar across the road which has kareoke and finished at 12:30pm so dont bother going to sleep before then but the front room is quite.
Lots of shops close by, bars did shut early.but again probably due to the time of year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel has 154 apartments equipped with air conditioning, full bathroom, hair dryer, terrace, safe with charge, lounge, satellite TV and telephone. There is a café bar, adult and children’s pool, table tennis and bicycle hire. We also offer internet connection, children’s play park, mini club, sun terrace, medical service by appointment. In the local area includes a shopping centre, supermarkets, boutiques, book shops etc. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Aparthotel THB Sa Coma Platja reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aparthotel Thb Sa Coma Platja Hotel Sa Coma
- Aparthotel THB Sa Coma Platja Majorca