I Stayed at the above hotel from the 10th to the17th May with my wife and Daughter.The Accomodation was better than expected and the swimming pool area with sea views from my balcony on the 7th Floor were exceptional.With regard to the Food I found that there was a good selection and most people would generally find something they liked.We were all inclusive but we still had a fridge and cooking Facilities in our room.The only downside was that I believe it listed a full entertainment programme but we only had it on the Sunday and the Thursday but to be fair I think if I came to stay again it would not be before the last week in may,thats when the rest of the resort would come alive.ps Loads of sunbeds and the beach 50 Yards or Meters away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel has 154 apartments equipped with air conditioning, full bathroom, hair dryer, terrace, safe with charge, lounge, satellite TV and telephone. There is a café bar, adult and children’s pool, table tennis and bicycle hire. We also offer internet connection, children’s play park, mini club, sun terrace, medical service by appointment. In the local area includes a shopping centre, supermarkets, boutiques, book shops etc. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Expedia, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, Cancelon, Ebookers, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Aparthotel THB Sa Coma Platja reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aparthotel Thb Sa Coma Platja Hotel Sa Coma
- Aparthotel THB Sa Coma Platja Majorca