Just returned from a weeks stay asked for a high floor we were given a room on the 6th floor with a brill view.
Room was very clean.We stayed half board the food was ok some things could of been hotter,there was a good choice,as for the pub over the road it was loud till 12 at night but we were getting in late so it did not bother us.The entertainment was all for kids just a very small stage we went out every night as there is alot of good pubs around the hotel.We found the staff very friendly and helpful.There as no problem getting sunbeds we were going to the pool about 10 oclock there was plenty available,we had a great time and would defiantly go back
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel has 154 apartments equipped with air conditioning, full bathroom, hair dryer, terrace, safe with charge, lounge, satellite TV and telephone. There is a café bar, adult and children’s pool, table tennis and bicycle hire. We also offer internet connection, children’s play park, mini club, sun terrace, medical service by appointment. In the local area includes a shopping centre, supermarkets, boutiques, book shops etc. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Expedia, Priceline, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Aparthotel THB Sa Coma Platja reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aparthotel Thb Sa Coma Platja Hotel Sa Coma
- Aparthotel THB Sa Coma Platja Majorca