Apartments Europa
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Sa Coma
See available hotels
Europa(Sa Coma)
  • Beachfront
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Restaurant
  • Restaurant
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsloose tilesthe pool area is cleanthe ritznice sizegreat holidaythe ground floorevery nightwednesdaybugspoolsidehobfabloadscoma
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 23 June 2013

We stayed here for 10 nights 4th to 14th June, service was great we arrived early hours of the morning and were met by a very polite spanish guy who help with our luggage to the top floor,his english was very limited but we got by.
Towels were changed and room was cleaned mid stay, all staff were very plesent. The lady that was on duty daytime was busy looking after every bodies needs. Our room was on the top floor looking over the pool and grounds, it was roomy and very clean, the beds were the best we have ever slept whilst on holiday. There were plenty of sun beds around a fantastic swimming pool and the garden, good selection of refreshments and icecreams were available and were reasonably priced. Location of site was only about 5 minute walk away from a fab beach and the town and 15 minute stroll to S`illot.The best things we liked about Europa Appartments were location,price and the fact that is was a NOT great big hotel. We are all ready looking forward to going back next year.
Many Thanks to all at Europa Appartments !!!!!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Wendy B
Reviewed 19 June 2013

stayed here late may ,early june 2013,We arrived late at night , the nightwatch guy was waiting for us , ok his english wasn't great but my spanish was worse, he carried my bag up the stairs to 2nd floor apartment, which is the highest, all apartments face toward the gardens and pool area .,plenty of sun loungersand a small bar and seating area with plenty of trees for shade if you want. Now I can say I was a bit nervous as I had read reviews on here , but honestly I feel so strongly that I had to leave a review, DON'T WORRY ITS GREAT, new curtains, new sofa coverings and brand new bathroom ,newly tiled and apt newly painted, towels changed 3 times and maids called 3 times , no ants on this floor , but let face it ,majorca just has ants and they are easy to get rid of.I really enjoyed my stay here no cheesey entertainment , we are the sort of people who can entertain ourselves, walk past the tennis courts and take a right and the beach and strip are 5 mins away, Brill hypermarket not to far away best value for money , Kebab shop was good and chinese good value, staff at the apts really nice and work really hard , would definitly go back again , lovely resort and basic clean apts : )

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
8  Thank murphsmum_13
Reviewed 13 February 2013

We stayed here in August 2012 and it was without a doubt the worst place I have ever had the misfortune of staying!
We arrived late in the evening and were given the top floor apartment which, given there are no lifts was hard work lugging all of the suitcases up 4 flights of stairs. When we arrived in the room I could have cried the wardrobe door was hanging off, the bathroom was in tatters and the kitchen was mouldy, broken and there was no way that we could have catered in there. The lights were all hanging from the walls and the switches were broken and the patio door was very difficult to open. We had to go and ask for bedding for the dodgy sofa bed. I was woken up at 6 in the morning because I had ants crawling all over me they were everywhere. We tried to find another hotel but it was bank holiday and everywhere was full. We did complain and were given a better room but it was still awful. No kettle, hardly any cutlery and one saucepan to go on one ring (no oven) We got paper plates and cups and ate in restaurants as much as possible because I couldn't bear to be in the room. The pool area was dirty and the floor was uneven and damaged and the pool itself had mould all around it how the kids didn't get sick is beyond me! The guy that ran the apartments was very friendly but did nothing all day apart from entertain his friends so nothing got done.
What a nightmare this place should be condemned! If you have already booked and have to go make sure you ask for ant spray and sweep the room regularly as this helped keep the ants at bay

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank LutonMc123
Reviewed 23 October 2012

Having been self catering before in other countries, Europa apartments where bitterly disappointing, bed linen or towels were not changed all week, no maid service, we had to empty our own waste. Nothing in the apartment was complete, ie, bulbs misssing or didnt match, not enough cutlery or plates and the bath had been painted in a "white" paint, if you had a bath and moved, you knew about it.Water leaked out of every joint, but surprisingly not good out of the taps.. The pool was dirty,paint peeling, had sand and leaves in it and on the last day a dead rat!! Ants in the apartment and spray provided, says alot really... sa coma was quiet, but cala millor and cala bona was gorgoeus. Dont think we will be staying in Europa Apartments again!! Defintely should rate lowest of the low!

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jenny G
Reviewed 3 August 2012

ok, so I read some of the reviews on this site after I had already booked the holiday at Apartments Europa, and I have to admit I was very worried. You can imagine my surprise and delight as we checked in to discover that we had 2 bedrooms instead of 1!!

The interior of the apartments is a bit shabby, but no where near as bad as it had been described in the reviews. Yes the bath had been painted but we took showers instead so that really didn't matter. There are ants but you simply have to ask for a can of ant spray from the bar and they are gone.

If you need extra towels or bedding then again all you have to do is ask.

The pool was very clean and was cleaned while we were there.

The surrounding area is fantastic for shopping and eating. JJ's and Kenna's Irish Bar are the 2 best that we found.

All in all I would recommende Apartments Europa to anyone with kids as it is great for familys. No excess noise and everything closes between 11.30 and midnight. Pleanty of shops for food in the area although don't go to the Spar as it is the most expensive, try to go to the Euroski hypermarket and stock up for your stay.

Fantastic time

Room Tip: Ask for an upstairs apartment for better views and a quieter stay.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family