I stayed here with my family and our friends several years ago for a 2 week self catering holiday. The complex is decent enough with good sized rooms that are cleaned regularly. The hotel has a small swimming pool but plenty of loungers available. No complaints about this place really although the entertainment was pretty awful. Now, onto the resort of Sa Coma. It is best described as a prupose built resort comprising of a bunch a fairly modern hotels with a German Quarter and British quarter. This place has no Spanish charm whatsoever. The restaurants mostly followed the British pub theme and served the standard fayre with chips. The beach is quite pleasant with some nice areas for those who enjoy snorkelling and really is the best aspect of this rather dreary place. Suffice to say I didn't like this place and would never return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Som Siurell is a 3 star aparthotel located in the Majorcan town of Sa Coma, only 100 metres away from the beach. It has 75 fully equipped apartments and is the perfect place for enjoying holidays in Majorca. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., LoveHolidays, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK) and Cancelon so you can book your Som Siurell reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hipotels Paraiso Apartments Hotel Sa Coma
- Hipotels Paraiso Apartments Sa Coma
- Paraiso Apartments
- Som Siurell Sa Coma, Majorca