A very good place for families with young children and would be great if the entertainment finished at 9 but it doesn't. Quite second rate entertainment later, very loud and going on until around 12 during the season. As many of the apartments face the stage, it's impossible to talk/ watch tv etc. during the evening. If your apartment faces the front, there's karaoke to contend with. People going back to their rooms can also disturb throughout the night. Very loud music poolside too, so don't see this as a quite, restful retreat! Food in the hotel is very good but pricey if you don't go for 1/2 board when you book. Food in the town is very mediocre, more like Blackpool than Spain.
The plus side is that Thomson always give a good travel experience and that was seamless.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern apartment complex situated at 100 m. from the nice sandy beach of Sa Coma. The building consts of 17 studios, 187 one-bedroom apartments and 6 two-bedroom apartments. All equipped with complete bathroom, telephone, sat-TV, kitchenette, safety-boxes and balcony, lounge with sofa-beds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hipotels Coma Gran Aparthotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coma Gran Aparthotel Hotel Sa Coma
- Coma Gran Aparthotel Sa
- Hipotels Coma Gran Aparthotel Sa Coma, Majorca