This is our fourth year in a row at the Coma Gran and we were very happy again. I really can't fault the hotel for a family with small kids. The only thing was the nosie from the entertainment and the nearby Britannia pub if you did try to get to be d early. But people are on holiday and have to be allowed to enjoy themselves.
We did not eat in the hotel again as we like the freedom of eating out and choosing a restaurant. I have to highly recommend a new Italian restaurant just up the street from the Coma Gran. When you come out of the hotel, turn left, then turn right at the T-junction. About 50 yards up onthe right-hand side, in amongst the shops, is a restaurant called Pomodoro. The pasta and pizzas were delicious, the prices very reasonable and the staff very friendly. Just avoid the tacky souvenir/toy shop beside it. The staff were really rude when they saw one of our kids touching some of the toys outside. You are probably not in the right business, selling cheap chinese-made toys, if you don't like kids.
We also ate in the Sol restaurant heading more towards the beach from the hotel and found the food and staff great.
Aprt from that, the kids really enjoyed the entertainment and Thomson the Dog in the evenings and loved the pools.
The rooms were kept very clean. There are a few Mosquitoes around but just bring a plug-in zapper and you will be fine.
I hear the prices are going up next year as they are doing a big job on the pool area. That would put us off going, as it is good value at the moment.
Sa Coma is a great resort and we would definitely go back, which is the best indication.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern apartment complex situated at 100 m. from the nice sandy beach of Sa Coma. The building consts of 17 studios, 187 one-bedroom apartments and 6 two-bedroom apartments. All equipped with complete bathroom, telephone, sat-TV, kitchenette, safety-boxes and balcony, lounge with sofa-beds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Alpha Holidays Limited, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Hipotels Coma Gran Aparthotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coma Gran Aparthotel Hotel Sa Coma
- Coma Gran Aparthotel Sa
- Hipotels Coma Gran Aparthotel Sa Coma, Majorca