We spent 11days on half board basis. 2 adults & a 16yr old. Hotel has had a major refurb, even the pool has changed, added a splash park & play area which was brilliant for younger kids. Food was excellent, 2 chefs cooking every night & plenty of choice. We never struggled to find something we all liked & I've got 2 fussy eaters!! Hotel was spotless, cleaning staff were about all day working hard. Room was cleaned every day apart from a Weds. Can't comment on entertainment as we went out every night. Only down side was people putting towels on beds @ 6.30 every morning!! Would definitely recommend this hotel to families with younger children but wouldn't return as not much for the teenagers.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern apartment complex situated at 100 m. from the nice sandy beach of Sa Coma. The building consts of 17 studios, 187 one-bedroom apartments and 6 two-bedroom apartments. All equipped with complete bathroom, telephone, sat-TV, kitchenette, safety-boxes and balcony, lounge with sofa-beds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Alpha Holidays Limited, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Hipotels Coma Gran Aparthotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coma Gran Aparthotel Hotel Sa Coma
- Coma Gran Aparthotel Sa
- Hipotels Coma Gran Aparthotel Sa Coma, Majorca