We have just returned from a week at the Coma Gran with two children aged 8 and 5. What an excellent hotel. The hotel staff were all very helpful and polite with nothing being too much trouble. As you can imagine children aged 8 and 5 can be quite difficult to keep amused - we need not have worried. Thomson entertainment started at 11am every morning around the pool and continued right through untill around 11pm each evening. The kids thought it was amazing. The Thomson entertainers worked so hard all day to arrange activities without being pushy with the people who were more happy to watch in the background. The hotel was designed in a child friendly manner with good pools and play areas which are very visible
The rooms were moden and well furnished and immaculately clean as was the whole hotel.
We stayed on a half board basis and were very impressed with the quality and selection of food - even for the children. This was definitely the better option for us as there did not appear to be a very good selection of nice quality restaurants in the resort
On the few occasions that we successfully managed to drag the kids away from the pool and the entertainment we headed down to the beach which was only a couple of minutes away. Again it was very clean and child friendly with very visible lifeguarding and gently shelving with calm seas and crystal clear waters. The resort itself is quite small without much character, however ideal for the kind of holiday we wanted.
If you've not got children or are planning to go on holiday as a group of all adult friends then this is not the hotel for you as it is completely geared for families and children only.
Although we generally like to holiday somewhere different each year, we already have two children begging us to book again for next year and I've a feeling that we will as all the stress that is associated with taking children on holidays was removed by staying at this hotel and we could enjoy the holiday ourselves knowing that the kids were safe and having the time of their lives.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern apartment complex situated at 100 m. from the nice sandy beach of Sa Coma. The building consts of 17 studios, 187 one-bedroom apartments and 6 two-bedroom apartments. All equipped with complete bathroom, telephone, sat-TV, kitchenette, safety-boxes and balcony, lounge with sofa-beds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Alpha Holidays Limited, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Tui Family Life Coma Gran reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coma Gran Aparthotel Hotel Sa Coma
- Coma Gran Aparthotel Sa
- Tui Family Life Coma Gran Sa Coma, Majorca