Stayed at the Coma Gran end of July Start of Aug 2010 self catering for 10 days with partner & boys aged 14 & 10. Lovely big hotel built only 5 mins walk away from the lovely clean beach, shops & restaurants. The hotel itself was kept lovely & clean maids coming most mornings although we never ate at the restaurants we ate at the bar a few times during the day which was nice. The pool was lovely although couldnt actually see the bottom as it was a little murky!! We booked this family hotel so both the boys could enjoy all the activities going on, but there wasnt as much as we thought for the 14 year old unles he wanted to go into the grid (a room where all teenages hang out) They did water polo for over 16's every day for an hour so everyone had to get out of the shallow end and football but again you had to be over 16 & boy did these men take it serious!!. when he tried to play with other lads of about the same age they were interupted by little boys just joining in!! The 10 year old made so many friends around the pool he didnt do any of the activities on offer!! The only down side to this hotel was the sun loungers.. people were queing at 7am for the door to open to put towels down this i dont mind aslong as your going to lie on them there was certain people who put towels down then came to pick them up at about 4pm not even using the sunbed!! there should be a certain rule to this!! We ate out every night in a different restaurent in Sa Coma they were all nice. A trip to the pirate show is a must it was brill even though it was a hour and fifteen mins away on a coach and a little expensive, we bought 3 pictures and a dvd wich we all thought was fab when we watched it at home!! The reps were great they could talk even the most reluctent adults to join in with the pool side activiites. If a holiday where you can have a few hours piece from your children while they have fun & are well looked after this is the place to go!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern apartment complex situated at 100 m. from the nice sandy beach of Sa Coma. The building consts of 17 studios, 187 one-bedroom apartments and 6 two-bedroom apartments. All equipped with complete bathroom, telephone, sat-TV, kitchenette, safety-boxes and balcony, lounge with sofa-beds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Hipotels Coma Gran Aparthotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coma Gran Aparthotel Hotel Sa Coma
- Coma Gran Aparthotel Sa
- Hipotels Coma Gran Aparthotel Sa Coma, Majorca