Be warned - if travelling at peak times this hotels Pools and Sun Terraces are far too small to cope with the number of guests staying there when it is at or near to capacity! Expect to get up at 6.30am to reserve a sun bed and do not expect any help from the hotel or reps in finding a sun bed once they have all gone (there are not enough for all guests).
The entertainments team tried hard but compared to other hotels and entertainments teams we have seen then they lacked in imagination, creativity, professionalism and flair.
The pool side bar is ok - not an overly extensive menu and its prices are a little higher than surrounding cafes and bars.
The hotel itself is very good. Good size clean rooms (ask to overlook the pool!) and the pool is well located close to the beach (a very nice beach) with some nice surrounding restaurants.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern apartment complex situated at 100 m. from the nice sandy beach of Sa Coma. The building consts of 17 studios, 187 one-bedroom apartments and 6 two-bedroom apartments. All equipped with complete bathroom, telephone, sat-TV, kitchenette, safety-boxes and balcony, lounge with sofa-beds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Hipotels Coma Gran Aparthotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coma Gran Aparthotel Hotel Sa Coma
- Coma Gran Aparthotel Sa
- Hipotels Coma Gran Aparthotel Sa Coma, Majorca